Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike513 (1 Viewer)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
“There is an internal perception that has driven a wedge between players/players as well players/staff... and no one internally wants to acknowledge it”

I wonder what he meant by this specifically? Just general finger pointing/blame game that comes with losing?

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
“There is an internal perception that has driven a wedge between players/players as well players/staff... and no one internally wants to acknowledge it”

I wonder what he meant by this specifically? Just general finger pointing/blame game that comes with losing?

"This" = racial tension......allegedly.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven't found Mike to be all that prone to exaggeration, but really his insight is pretty much what you'd guess from watching the unholy dumpster fire they put on the field every week.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven't found Mike to be all that prone to exaggeration, but really his insight is pretty much what you'd guess from watching the unholy dumpster fire they put on the field every week.
Right. Doesnt mean he doesn't have a connection but nothing he says comes off as insiderish. Just an angry fan like the rest of us.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

He finds new ways to say “We suck.” While he may not be wrong, you really don’t need some inside connection to come to the conclusion that a team that’s had one winning season out of the last five isn’t good.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Right. Doesnt mean he doesn't have a connection but nothing he says comes off as insiderish. Just an angry fan like the rest of us.
The dedication to feigning inside connections across 3 or 4 staffs though.

But obviously there are boards of "boosters of substance" or whatever that any schmuck who reads them could probably come off as an "insider"

Nevertheless, no behind the scenes matters, it's only the end product which is easily observable.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Am I missing your point?
It's okay to hope Frost is the guy while still facing reality. Your fluffing is transparent. You have connections to the current team...Mike513 has connections to the program and has for a long time. You both provide valuable insights imo. Mike's been one of a handful of guys to whom it's wise to listen to on RSS.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
It's okay to hope Frost is the guy while still facing reality. Your fluffing is transparent. You have connections to the current team...Mike513 has connections to the program and has for a long time. You both provide valuable insights imo. Mike's been one of a handful of guys to whom it's wise to listen to on RSS.

I was merely agreeing with what’s already been posted by a number of people in this thread.
Thanks though.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
I’m about sick of the implied “racism”.
Frost didn’t pander to the BLM mob & likely told the team to distance themselves from the social issues & focus on the team
Some black guys got butt hurt bc Frost didn’t fall into the pandering facade bc whole country was going cookoo,
If some of these guys want to leave bc of made up shit in their heads probably best they just go. I’m fine with lining up 11 white guys on offense at this point. We can look like our pasty rivals in the West division
We gave GoneDale the keys to the kingdom before he did anything to really deserve them & this is how we are repaid. Hell Mo being the train wreck he was gave us more electrifying memories than Gone’Dale but in the end was just as selfish as Mo. So goodbye, hope it works out for you elsewhere. Other than making us continue to look like fools it effects us little W/L wise bc we were losing just fine with his 57 yard per game average

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m about sick of the implied “racism”.
Frost didn’t pander to the BLM mob & likely told the team to distance themselves from the social issues & focus on the team
Some black guys got butt hurt bc Frost didn’t fall into the pandering facade bc whole country was going cookoo,
If some of these guys want to leave bc of made up shit in their heads probably best they just go. I’m fine with lining up 11 white guys on offense at this point. We can look like our pasty rivals in the West division
We gave GoneDale the keys to the kingdom before he did anything to really deserve them & this is how we are repaid. Hell Mo being the train wreck he was gave us more electrifying memories than Gone’Dale but in the end was just as selfish as Mo. So goodbye, hope it works out for you elsewhere. Other than making us continue to look like fools it effects us little W/L wise bc we were losing just fine with his 57 yard per game average
Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds