Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Mickey to meet with Frost in person today (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Is this real?

Yeah. They loved Keith Williams over there to the point they bought stake in his Gorilla WideOuts or Savage WideOuts or whatever it was brand.

I’m pretty sure it was EatsBugs over there who was the one who did it. I’ve point blank brought it up to him and NCIU before and he shuts completely down and stops posting.

Corn_Pop

Bench Warmer
don’t get the hype on Mickey. Hasn’t he only be cosching P5 for 4 years out of his 20+ year career?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
What will happen first?-Scott Frost makes a bowl game or one of HuskerGarretts many “inside sources” is actually correct?
You trying to fight me on the internet?

social media internet GIF

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
don’t get the hype on Mickey. Hasn’t he only be cosching P5 for 4 years out of his 20+ year career?
He played at Nebraska. If he didn’t , there would be only a hand full of people on this board who would know who he is and no one would be clamoring to hire him.

I’m not saying he isn’t a good coach and Nebraska shouldn’t hire him, just no one would care about him without his connection to the program.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Yeah. They loved Keith Williams over there to the point they bought stake in his Gorilla WideOuts or Savage WideOuts or whatever it was brand.

I’m pretty sure it was EatsBugs over there who was the one who did it. I’ve point blank brought it up to him and NCIU before and he shuts completely down and stops posting.

That's amazing.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He played at Nebraska. If he didn’t , there would be only a hand full of people on this board who would know who he is and no one would be clamoring to hire him.

I’m not saying he isn’t a good coach and Nebraska shouldn’t hire him, just no one would care about him without his connection to the program.
That's probably true of the vast majority of assistant coaches. I haven't heard of the majority of the names listed in the last couple of weeks.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If there was a WR coach who:

A - was part of a NC team
B - coached a historically good WR corps
C - recruited and developed a WR who ended up being the #5 draft pick in the NFL (Jamar Chase)
D - had deep recruiting ties in the south

... you'd all want to hire this WR coach.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
If there was a WR coach who:

A - was part of a NC team
B - coached a historically good WR corps
C - recruited and developed a WR who ended up being the #5 draft pick in the NFL (Jamar Chase)
D - had deep recruiting ties in the south

... you'd all want to hire this WR coach.
Sounds like a good get. Who is it!?

Corn_Pop

Bench Warmer
Look at it this way: Mickey Joseph is considered a pretty solid recruiter, and we just fired the guy who was probably the best recruiter on the staff.
Mickey hasn’t crooted outside of BR.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
You know what I don't fucking understand, you see all of these schools paying out big boy money to get who they want. Why can't we do the same for our assistants? Put down an offer they can't refuse. A big buyout, whatever, who the fuck cares. Do you want to win or not? It pisses me off, you want to swing your big elite college football dick around all the time and act like you're still relevant but you can't do what it takes to get the best of the best here?
The answer to that is because Turd doesn't want to waste money on assistants this will only be around one year before Frost is fired.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds