Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Mickey to meet with Frost in person today (2 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
You Shall Not Pass Lord Of The Rings GIF

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Funny story about Mickey Joseph, one of my brother in law's really good friends is his son. Mickey pretty much abandoned him early on and I guess he has zero relationship with him. So it sounds like he's a piece of shit just like Frost. Gate 25 about to be poppin

Pops22

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Funny story about Mickey Joseph, one of my brother in law's really good friends is his son. Mickey pretty much abandoned him early on and I guess he has zero relationship with him. So it sounds like he's a piece of shit just like Frost. Gate 25 about to be poppin
Can he coach football? That's all we really care about.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
I get an NCIU vibe whenever someone calls out insider nugs. Because no one’s nugs can be right other than there’s. It’s science.

That board is full of weirdos who think they aren't weird.

It's hilarious.

They were in love with Uncle Keith to a weird degree. Buying him things. Very soft as well. Did not take any criticism when all their 'insider scoops' would be wrong

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

It's hilarious.

They were in love with Uncle Keith to a weird degree. Buying him things. Very soft as well. Did not take any criticism when all their 'insider scoops' would be wrong
Didn't one of them invest in Unc's Savage Wideouts brand? Talk about setting money on fire...

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member

It's hilarious.

Fuck that group think shit hole lol. I Was invited to join right after Riley was let go and I mentioned once kind of in passing that I didn’t think Scott wasn’t ready to be a P5 HC and was shredded for it. I was on that board for about a week before I realized what a cesspool it was. They can’t stand anyone who thinks outside of the group narrative over there, or questions their “info”. At least this place as a variety of ideas and some interesting disagreements.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Fuck that group think shit hole lol. I Was invited to join right after Riley was let go and I mentioned once kind of in passing that I didn’t think Scott wasn’t ready to be a P5 HC and was shredded for it. I was on that board for about a week before I realized what a cesspool it was. They can’t stand anyone who thinks outside of the group narrative over there, or questions their “info”. At least this place as a variety of ideas and some interesting disagreements.

“This is my opinion. Now state it back to me in your own words as your own and we can be friends. If you can’t do that, fuck you.”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds