Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Power Facebook group on Mickey (1 Viewer)

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
I used to be a member of that group, but got booted after I made fun of some tard who posted some video blog of himself talking Husker football. Dude had no idea what he was talking about and I posted how I just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching that crap and there was no way I was watching the whole thing. The guys nut hangers started attacking me and I ended up getting booted.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 17262

"We have all lost or temper"
Most married people understand that Jim. One minute you and your wife are fighting over taking out the garbage and the next thing you know you wake up with a needle in your arm in a dumpster behind Arby's next to a half eaten hooker. And you don't know how you ended up in her heels and skirt and Steven the night shift manager sure as shit doesn't either. But he's got kind eyes and the grease in his hair from glistens in the light of the rising sun.

So he helps you chop the hooker up into pieces and the two of you move to Prince Edward Island to raise St Bernards on a new potato farm and don't look back. Of course it isn't the life you step dad wanted for you, but God has a plan for all of us and maybe this is it?

And somehow in all of that you still managed not to beat your wife

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Most married people understand that Jim. One minute you and your wife are fighting over taking out the garbage and the next thing you know you wake up with a needle in your arm in a dumpster behind Arby's next to a half eaten hooker. And you don't know how you ended up in her heels and skirt and Steven the night shift manager sure as shit doesn't either. But he's got kind eyes and the grease in his hair from glistens in the light of the rising sun.

So he helps you chop the hooker up into pieces and the two of you move to Prince Edward Island to raise St Bernards on a new potato farm and don't look back. Of course it isn't the life you step dad wanted for you, but God has a plan for all of us and maybe this is it?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Is this from a movie or did your mind craft it up?

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
What the fuck is wrong with these people

EDIT- just to be clear, I’m not saying MJ is guilty. We don’t know that. I’m just saying “everyone makes mistakes” is quite the potato take here

View attachment 17257
Right. But the worst of the worst is RSS; maybe Dean gave some pointers to Zach Carpenter and Nate Clouse to zap threads they don't like.

So far, 3 threads were deleted. Each one of them while clicking the next page, the thread simply disappears. I check browsing history and click on the link and sure enough, poof! The thread is deleted.

Nothing serious was really mentioned, like "maybe she deserved it" and "quick! Someone go to jail to get some ground-breaking news".

RSS uses the usual "Oops! We ran into some problems." (In their heads)
22FA7B2B-0DCB-4E45-8008-C497D3D5BB46.jpeg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds