Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan In Game Thread (4 Viewers)

SeattleHusker

Bench Warmer
Wait What GIF
Not sure what’s hard to understand. We had 4 penalties for 30 yards and 1 turnover against the 1st or 2nd best team in the country. Cleaner than I’d expect based on the last 20 years of Nebraska football

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Not sure what’s hard to understand. We had 4 penalties for 30 yards and 1 turnover against the 1st or 2nd best team in the country. Cleaner than I’d expect based on the last 20 years of Nebraska football
Drive killing false starts, missed FG attempts, two fumbles and a pick for our QB. Sounds pretty Nebraska to me.

SeattleHusker

Bench Warmer
Drive killing false starts, missed FG attempts, two fumbles and a pick for our QB. Sounds pretty Nebraska to me.
I’m not saying it was mistake-free football which is why the OP said “that many Nebraska mistakes”. Take away the two false starts, missed field goals, 1 turnover and it’s still probably 42-10. It was a much cleaner game than I would have expected from this team. I’m not celebrating, just recognizing the outcome was less about Nebraska’s mistakes and more about Michigan’s dominance.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds