Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan In Game Thread (1 Viewer)

SeattleHusker

Bench Warmer
This game was actually much less frustrating to watch than other games IMO. We didn’t make that many “Nebraska” mistakes. I will say tackling was subpar and you could argue the energy was poor for a home game against the #2 team in the country. Mostly though we just got totally outclassed by a vastly superior opponent. Encouraged by Haarberg’s improvement throwing the ball and what that might mean for the remainder of the season. Think we can get to functional during the season which I didn’t think would happen with him at QB.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
This game was actually much less frustrating to watch than other games IMO. We didn’t make that many “Nebraska” mistakes. I will say tackling was subpar and you could argue the energy was poor for a home game against the #2 team in the country. Mostly though we just got totally outclassed by a vastly superior opponent. Encouraged by Haarberg’s improvement throwing the ball and what that might mean for the remainder of the season. Think we can get to functional during the season which I didn’t think would happen with him at QB.
Wait What GIF

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Cope of the century lmao

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I don't like Satterfield to date. But we have way more talent issues than coaching issues at this point. Ask me again in year 3. Honestly, Haarberg looks light years better than he did last year in limited snaps. It's not his fault he should be our TE.
I think Satterfield has done a great job with Haarberg..,

I am basing my comments on Satterfield more systemic problems

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds