Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Memorial Weekend Plans (1 Viewer)

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Anyone have plans?

Normally we are out boating all weekend, but switching it up this year. We're off to do a little tent camping and off-roading in the Jeep. Smaller camping and trail area near Fullerton. Kids had a ton last time there. Nice quiet spot and kid friendly trails.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Fiancé is on her bachelorette party this weekend, so I’m golfing this morning, BBQ with the future dad and brother in laws Saturday afternoon, and grabbing drinks at Proof on Sunday with a good friend.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Driving to Hugoton, KS to our God daughters bday party today. Tomorrow our 11 year old has basketball tournament. Monday our 8 and 11 year old compete in a big track meet.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Our neighborhood block is throwing a little BBQ tonight so we will probably go to that and let the boys run around. That’s about it though

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kids have a dance competition in Honolulu.
Started our stay at the Hale Koa then switched to the hotel near the convention center.
Nothing like spending thousands and thousands of dollars to only be treated disrespectfully all week.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Down at Milford Lake in Kansas. Bloody Mary’s have been going down good all morning. Time to go to the beach and switch to beer

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Staying home today and tomorrow then going to KC for a few days on Monday

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Looking at houses and..
Drunk Season 1 GIF by Friends

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yard work. Finally getting some hostas moved that I've been wanting to do for a few years. Maybe go fishing tomorrow.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Mowing and baseball today. Wedding tomorrow. Who knows on Monday. Hoping to see the wife naked tomorrow night after the wedding. Kiddo is with the grandparents

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ditto. Spending a lot of time in a float tube since our streams are high and dirty.
Mostly I want to get out and figure out my livescope before i go somewhere worth a shit. Got it last year and used it a bit but mostly it just pissed me off and wasted an hour or two of fishing fucking with it.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mostly I want to get out and figure out my livescope before i go somewhere worth a shit. Got it last year and used it a bit but mostly it just pissed me off and wasted an hour or two of fishing fucking with it.
Is that one of those underwater cameras?

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's still sonar but in the YouTube's it's about like an underwater camera.

When I use it there's a whole lot of fucks being thrown around. Wtf, this is fucking bullshit or maybe just fuck!
the lakes I normally fish are clear enough that I can just look straight down. I know we sold a bunch of those underwater cameras for ice fishing at the sporting goods store I work at.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds