Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Media pass for tPB (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know we have brought this up before but haven’t really done a lot to actually get it done.

It’s pretty awesome how many behind the scenes inside sources we’ve been able to get, in addition to all of the practice input from @alt f4, Waterboy (including a new waterboy for this year - more to come on that), @Faux Sean Callahan, and everyone else that always brings the goods. But we honestly might as well get a media pass too if possible. The more info, the better!

Does anyone know anyone in the athletic department that could help us get this? Or, does anyone know the general process to apply? I’ve tried a few methods before but have never heard back. If anyone has any leads or suggestions please let me know.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can't speak for the university's process, but I'd assume it is similar to something like NSAA. I know, at least a few years back, you had to show that you were a recognized media outlet, such as with the Nebraska Press Association. There may be exceptions, but just something to bare in mind.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can't speak for the university's process, but I'd assume it is similar to something like NSAA. I know, at least a few years back, you had to show that you were a recognized media outlet, such as with the Nebraska Press Association. There may be exceptions, but just something to bare in mind.
Could we just show them @BIG TONE SOPRANO posting history and some titty pics?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know we have brought this up before but haven’t really done a lot to actually get it done.

It’s pretty awesome how many behind the scenes inside sources we’ve been able to get, in addition to all of the practice input from @alt f4, Waterboy (including a new waterboy for this year - more to come on that), @Faux Sean Callahan, and everyone else that always brings the goods. But we honestly might as well get a media pass too if possible. The more info, the better!

Does anyone know anyone in the athletic department that could help us get this? Or, does anyone know the general process to apply? I’ve tried a few methods before but have never heard back. If anyone has any leads or suggestions please let me know.
Vicki Capazo, at 402-472-2263 or email if you have any questions.

This is the website with info about game media passes - the applications look to be closed until we get closer to the 23 season

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Vicki Capazo, at 402-472-2263 or email if you have any questions.

This is the website with info about game media passes - the applications look to be closed until we get closer to the 23 season

Thanks. I’ll put together an official looking email tonight and watch for the application opening

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have a nasa pass so hit me up with questions
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Just looking quickly at the Nebraska Press Association website, is joining as simple as just paying a $110 due your first year ($60 after that)? If so, seems like it would be pretty easy to become a member and then be able to get a pass.

It sure as shit isn't a requirement to be a "journalist", otherwise Dean would have 0 chance of being a member.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

You're gonna want to look as much like a media member as possible.

I suggest putting on 80-100 lbs.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Thanks. I’ll put together an official looking email tonight and watch for the application opening
G - Hopefully I am not too late. Please include with your application (would be best if provided upon initial contact, but application time will do):

- Your Personal TikTok's: Listening to Mike Jones songs until he says his name, the Russell Wilson TDs vs Bathrooms saga that gained traction with the #1 sports podcast in the world

- @slattimer breakdowns of Rhule's offense - the sheer amount of info will put them in a trance and media people are automatically impressed when you trance them

- I'd include the various Dean accounts we have - I would have to think that @Black Dean would be particularly interesting to them, as when you look at the reporters in the room it's whiter than the Lincoln Snow in mid-January.

- If we could include a box of at least a dozen LuLuLemon MEN'S (the bedazzled ones) gloves. I think that would really "wet their whistle"

- Finally - I'd include equal parts of hits and misses of our insideHer info. We had the Rhule info before the fucking university knew who Matty R even was. Maybe the Elza thread would be helpful (definitely call her the wrong name so they can see are on par with Deab). Maybe include that we had a thread stating we were building an entirely new stadium - they need to see we are as fallible as their current media representation, too. Please make sure they know that we know more than them at all times. Then cryptically elude to "we know the skeletons in Turd's closet" and see if they take the bait and bow to our every demand.

Thank you.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
G - Hopefully I am not too late. Please include with your application (would be best if provided upon initial contact, but application time will do):

- Your Personal TikTok's: Listening to Mike Jones songs until he says his name, the Russell Wilson TDs vs Bathrooms saga that gained traction with the #1 sports podcast in the world

- @slattimer breakdowns of Rhule's offense - the sheer amount of info will put them in a trance and media people are automatically impressed when you trance them

- I'd include the various Dean accounts we have - I would have to think that @Black Dean would be particularly interesting to them, as when you look at the reporters in the room it's whiter than the Lincoln Snow in mid-January.

- If we could include a box of at least a dozen LuLuLemon MEN'S (the bedazzled ones) gloves. I think that would really "wet their whistle"

- Finally - I'd include equal parts of hits and misses of our insideHer info. We had the Rhule info before the fucking university knew who Matty R even was. Maybe the Elza thread would be helpful (definitely call her the wrong name so they can see are on par with Deab). Maybe include that we had a thread stating we were building an entirely new stadium - they need to see we are as fallible as their current media representation, too. Please make sure they know that we know more than them at all times. Then cryptically elude to "we know the skeletons in Turd's closet" and see if they take the bait and bow to our every demand.

Thank you.
I mean we have hats so that’s pretty official. As a plus we could make a terrex coat or vest made with TPB logo on it to both mock dean and ingratiate ourselves to HCMKR. As is tradition GET THE FUCKING DOWNS!!!
Booya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG

@nja13

Aren’t you a journalismist? What’s the scoop?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds