Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting thread

Top Performers: Elite 11 Regional Camp in Ohio​

Rounding Out The Top Five:

Daniel Kaelin- The Missouri (now Husker) commit got on a nice run during the later part of the camp and was drilling targets and putting passes on the money to live receivers. He was sharp for much of the day.

What a private QB coach had to say about Daniel Kaelin…

“He’s great, I’m really high on the kid,” private quarterback coach Danny Hernandez said. “Oh man, his ability to rip the ball, man, he can make every single throw and he makes it look pretty effortless. I think he moves well for the size that he has. I love that he has such long arms. When quarterbacks have that, they’re just able to manipulate angles better and find windows better. He has that for sure.”

Last edited:

Daniel Kaelin- The Missouri (now Husker) commit got on a nice run during the later part of the camp and was drilling targets and putting passes on the money to live receivers. He was sharp for much of the day.
Nice deal - this is the final QB roster

Elite 11 Finals Roster​

Five-Star Plus+ Dylan Raiola
School
: Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 1 (#1 QB)

5-star Julian Sayin
School
: Carlsbad (Calif.)
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 14 (#2 QB)
On3 NIL Valuation: $645K

5-star DJ Lagway
School
: Willis (Texas)
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 23 (#3 QB)

4-star Jadyn Davis
School
: Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day School
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 28 (#4 QB)

4-star CJ Carr
School
: Saline (Mich.)
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 47 (#5 QB)

4-star Air Noland
School
: Fairburn (Ga.) Langston Hughes
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 55 (#6 QB)

4-star Elijah Brownhttps://www.on3.com/db/elijah-brown-41099/
School: Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 59 (#7 QB)
On3 RPM: Stanford 91.1%

4-star Luke Kromenhoek
School
: Savannah (Ga.) Benedictine Military School
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 85 (#10 QB)

4-star Colin Hurley
School
: Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian Academy
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 252 (#15 QB)

4-star Demond Williams Jr.
School
: Chandler (Ariz.) Basha
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 297 (#16 QB)

3-star Daniel Kaelin
School
: Bellevue (Neb.) Bellevue West
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 487 (#24 QB)

3-star Trever Jackson
School
: Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 544 (#34 QB)
On3 RPM: Florida Atlantic 8.8%, Coastal Carolina 7.7%, Charlotte 6.6%, Appalachian State 5.5%

3-star Hauss Hejny
School
: Fort Worth (Texas) Aledo
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 511 (#29 QB)

3-star Ethan Grunkemeyer
School
: Lewis Center (Ohio) Olentangy
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 629 (#39 QB)

Four-star RB Caden Durham​

On3 top-100 RB Caden Durham has quietly lined up two official visits for next month: Michigan State (June 9) and Oklahoma (June 16). The Spartans have been steady since offering, but the RPM favors the Sooners for a reason.

Durham has family ties to the Oklahoma football program with family all across the state. DeMarco Murray has been a key force in his recruitment and he’ll be back in Norman for what should be an electric atmosphere.

Keep an eye on the Tigers. They’re aiming to make Durham the featured back in their 2024 class. Nebraska is also positioning itself for an official visit, with Bob Wager and Garrett McGuire asserting the Huskers into the mix this spring.

Four-star RB Caden Durham​

Tater Island top-100 RB Caden Durham has quietly lined up two official visits for next month: Michigan State (June 9) and Oklahoma (June 16). The Spartans have been steady since offering, but the RPM favors the Sooners for a reason.

Durham has family ties to the Oklahoma football program with family all across the state. DeMarco Murray has been a key force in his recruitment and he’ll be back in Norman for what should be an electric atmosphere.

Keep an eye on the Tigers. They’re aiming to make Durham the featured back in their 2024 class. Nebraska is also positioning itself for an official visit, with Bob Wager and Garrett McGuire asserting the Huskers into the mix this spring.

Kid is an absolute A-N-I-M-A-L

I wish some of you guys could go watch Duncanville in person. You wouldn't believe that they are a high school team. The same could be said for their basketball team.

Duncanville, since I can remember, has always had amazing athletes. They are the king down in South Dallas and that's saying something considering that includes Cedar Hill (McGuire's alma mater), DeSoto, South Oak Cliff, Lancaster and many others that produce big time D1 players.

Kid is an absolute A-N-I-M-A-L

I wish some of you guys could go watch Duncanville in person. You wouldn't believe that they are a high school team. The same could be said for their basketball team.

Duncanville, since I can remember, has always had amazing athletes. They are the king down in South Dallas and that's saying something considering that includes Cedar Hill (McGuire's alma mater), DeSoto, South Oak Cliff, Lancaster and many others that produce big time D1 players.
This is from their spring game yesterday -

What a private QB coach had to say about Daniel Kaelin…

“He’s great, I’m really high on the kid,” private quarterback coach Danny Hernandez said. “Oh man, his ability to rip the ball, man, he can make every single throw and he makes it look pretty effortless. I think he moves well for the size that he has. I love that he has such long arms. When quarterbacks have that, they’re just able to manipulate angles better and find windows better. He has that for sure.”

Here's to him having as much luck with the ladies as our last Elite 11 finalist.

1685044696049.jpeg

2024 4 star LB

I'm getting concerned that we are missing on so many LBs and offering new 2024s. The OL recruiting used to concern me the most. It seems better, far from perfect, but improving. But LB? We have one committed, no more visiting so far, ones who were seemingly interested falling away. It seems to be our weakest recruiting link.

excited riteish deshmukh GIF by MauliMovie

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back