Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting thread

Can he just pull the trigger so we can move on from Uncle Donny? Not that I think his retention has anything to do with Dylan, but his shit trash OL getting worked by true frosh made it clear he ain't it
I'm guessing he has pulled the trigger to the Georgia coaches and told the Nebraska coaches. Just not publicly. To be fair, he doesn't owe it to anybody to put it on twitter.

I'm guessing he has pulled the trigger to the Georgia coaches and told the Nebraska coaches. Just not publicly. To be fair, he doesn't owe it to anybody to put it on twitter.
Well yeah. That's more of what I'd care about. Us not operating as if we have a chance

Can he just pull the trigger so we can move on from Uncle Donny? Not that I think his retention has anything to do with Dylan, but his shit trash OL getting worked by true frosh made it clear he ain't it
Jesus Christ couldn't make this a good P5 line. We vastly under-recruited for a five year period, which left us with close to nothing to work with, especially at tackle. Scuttling Donny will just trash the existing recruiting. If they want him to leave, they need to do it after the signing date.

Jesus Christ couldn't make this a good P5 line. We vastly under-recruited for a five year period, which left us with close to nothing to work with. Scuttling Donny will just trash the existing recruiting. If they want him to leave, they need to do it after the signing date.
Five likes for the first sentence alone

this guy can also serve as a back-up QB in a pinch, especially given the style we run with Sims and Haarberg. He was a QB at Skutt and Wyoming. He also gives a passing threat at the flex TE position, which should be interesting - I bet he launches one at some point this season

Jesus Christ couldn't make this a good P5 line. We vastly under-recruited for a five year period, which left us with close to nothing to work with, especially at tackle. Scuttling Donny will just trash the existing recruiting. If they want him to leave, they need to do it after the signing date.
I guess we will see this fall

I-am-dead-on-the-inside GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Talked briefly with Dae'vonn Hall yesterday. He told me that Penn St is #1 for him right now and that Oklahoma is #1 for Isaiah at the moment. Nothing ground breaking.

I also talked with Dae'vonn's younger brother, Shaun. Shaun is in 8th grade, but starting to grow into a pretty decent athlete himself. He was wearing a Nebraska hoodie and I made some comment to him about it. He knows that I'm a big Nebraska fan and we like to tease each other, so he likes to talk smack on Nebraska to me. He says that there is no chance that his brother ends up at Nebraska...but again, I think that's just him trying to talk smack on Nebraska to me.

Also, to those of you who don't know, I'm on staff with the youth at my church (the Hall's go to my church), so me talking with these guys isn't as creepy as it may sound...
Omahole players doing Omahole player things.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back