Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting thread

Talked briefly with Dae'vonn Hall yesterday. He told me that Penn St is #1 for him right now and that Oklahoma is #1 for Isaiah at the moment. Nothing ground breaking.

I also talked with Dae'vonn's younger brother, Shaun. Shaun is in 8th grade, but starting to grow into a pretty decent athlete himself. He was wearing a Nebraska hoodie and I made some comment to him about it. He knows that I'm a big Nebraska fan and we like to tease each other, so he likes to talk smack on Nebraska to me. He says that there is no chance that his brother ends up at Nebraska...but again, I think that's just him trying to talk smack on Nebraska to me.

Also, to those of you who don't know, I'm on staff with the youth at my church (the Hall's go to my church), so me talking with these guys isn't as creepy as it may sound...
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

With the class South Carolina is putting together it will be hard to sway Reno.

That being said i wish we’d put the full court press on Kaelin rather than this 5’11 project.

Is that the twin?
He is taking an OV with his brother Jerod to Michigan 6/2; Michigan is one of his three finalists. They are sure to say "we like you and have a spot but only if you commit this weekend - we have some other kids just below you on our board we can't risk losing by waiting for you to decide"

Even if he is leaning elsewhere, it will be tough to say no, especially as it is easier for family to see them both play if they are at the same school

He is taking an OV with his brother Jerod to Michigan 6/2; Michigan is one of his three finalists. They are sure to say "we like you and have a spot but only if you commit this weekend - we have some other kids just below you on our board we can't risk losing by waiting for you to decide"

Even if he is leaning elsewhere, it will be tough to say no, especially as it is easier for family to see them both play if they are at the same school
Yeah can't imagine twins splitting up unless one has a significantly better offer.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back