Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting thread

Kid looks lightning fast, but has some very odd stats. I know that Bishop Gorman traditionally is loaded, but the vast majority of his games he is getting less than 5 carries. But they were also crushing nearly everyone they played and he likely wasn't playing the 2nd half of a lot of these games...but it still is something to keep an eye on. He did have a game last year with 4 carries, 4 touchdowns and 236 yards 😳
View attachment 23036
15-86 against arguabaly the best school in the country in Mater Dei, game I’d like to see to get a feel for how good he is

15-86 against arguabaly the best school in the country in Mater Dei, game I’d like to see to get a feel for how good he is
I noticed that too. In closer and important games, his carries seem to be higher. It seems like his lack of production is due to how good his team is and his coach's philosophy.

Isn't it questionable whether Hall is a take for Penn St too? Like they'd have to miss on some guys higher on their board.

Like 4 from what their Tater Island board staff says
I'm sure that they have guys higher on their board. But, at the same time, I don't think they would turn his commitment down. Just like I'm sure we accept commits from kids who aren't our #1 target. A bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush. Hall is still a high quality prospect with elite potential...

I'm sure that they have guys higher on their board. But, at the same time, I don't think they would turn his commitment down. Just like I'm sure we accept commits from kids who aren't our #1 target. A bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush. Hall is still a high quality prospect with elite potential...
depends on how likely they think it is the guys ahead of him will commit

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back