Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting thread

This Is Fine GIF

The recent ‘24 WR offers going out make me think the ship has sailed on Hall and McMorris… hopefully not Bair.

If we can just coach up Betts and Coleman we have our WR1 and WR2 for years to come though
The Bell West WR ship sailed a while back. Sounds like Hall is all about PSU. McMorris is OU or USC I think.

The recent ‘24 WR offers going out make me think the ship has sailed on Hall and McMorris… hopefully not Bair.

If we can just coach up Betts and Coleman we have our WR1 and WR2 for years to come though
I think you still have to recruit WR, because IIRC, doesn’t Bair have to go on a mission trip? Feel like at best, he doesn’t even get to campus until 2026.

The Bell West WR ship sailed a while back. Sounds like Hall is all about PSU. McMorris is OU or USC I think.
Yes, Penn St leads for Hall right now. But the ship certainly hasn't sailed on him.

2024 RB from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman Junior year highlights; official NU visit on June 23rd.

Kid looks lightning fast, but has some very odd stats. I know that Bishop Gorman traditionally is loaded, but the vast majority of his games he is getting less than 5 carries. But they were also crushing nearly everyone they played and he likely wasn't playing the 2nd half of a lot of these games...but it still is something to keep an eye on. He did have a game last year with 4 carries, 4 touchdowns and 236 yards 😳
Screenshot_20230518-062844.png

It surprised me to see that McMorris and Hall ran faster times in the 100 yesterday than our track star Jaylen Lloyd. And they are a year behind him

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back