Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Luke in the portal yet again (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Luke...
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Toe

Wide Receiver
TBH this makes me feel better about our coaches. Obviously, Luke is a guy who thinks he's better than he really is. I suspect it's not that our coaches mis-evaluated his talent, or that they couldn't coach him up, it's that he's so hard-headed that no one could get through to him. No coachability.

Last edited:

Toe

Wide Receiver
Come to think of it, this is exactly why I'm wary of Tyreke Johnson - I suspect he's another guy who's insisting on playing a position that he's not cut out for.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
TBH this makes me feel better about our coaches. Obviously, Luke is a guy who thinks he's better than he really is. I suspect it's not that our coaches mis-evaluated his talent, or that they couldn't coach him up, it's that he's so hard-headed that no one could get through to him. No coachability.
i love adrian. he is not a little bitch

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
One of my best friends is like this. Very not coachable at all. Was the best kid on our baseball team through high school. Had a few shots at D1 with draft potential, but needing to clean some things up in college. Went local first, decided to transfer, can't remember why. Went down to New Mexico to a big time D2 school and got himself into some things and just kinda fizzled out. Got invited to a couple combine showcases. Was told he needed to fix his foot work a little bit cause he had "happy feet" in the box which made him a little inconsistent. Wasn't having it, thought he was too good to change mechanics. But when everything clicked he could hit the ball a mile. Threw hard off the hill and from LF too. But, not coachable. Hasn't been the same dude since.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It actually worries me they can’t evaluate qb talent. Everyone else wanted him at another position.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Cash68847 It's a tricky issue. Remember that the whole reason we got Ameer was that we were the only ones willing to give him a shot at RB, when everyone else wanted him at another position. But that one worked out great!
I hope your optimism is right in the end with Frost. I just don’t see the this staff evaluating and maximizing talent at a good clip. Hopefully this season Frost and co. prove me wrong and put together a nice season. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we have a winning season.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds