Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor Luke #2ndChoice??? (2 Viewers)

Undercover144

Bench Warmer
Insider
His name as been awfully quiet. And if you go back and listen to Trevs presser when Frost was fired he checks every single box.

Possible reasons to leave Cincinnati:
-Would double his salary (I’m guessing 9mil)
-OSU and Notre Dame aren’t opening up anytime soon. (Day won’t go to NFL until he wins a natty)
-Cincy can’t even keep his best coaches, they get poached every year.
-Cincy is gonna fall behind with NIL
-Would be in charge of a Blue Blood program finally.

Why I think he is a real possibility:
-After doing some research I found some interesting tidbits from the jet that one of you guys found (JLG25)

-On Saturday Cincy played Temple in Philadelphia. That Jet flew into Philadelphia from Raleigh at 1:12 EST the game started at 4:00 EST. I’m assuming the search firm met with #2ndChoice at this time.

-It gets more interesting, the jet then flew directly to Cincinnati at 2:25 EST and arrived at 4:07 est. It made a super quick stop and left for Raleigh at 4:46 EST. I’m not sure what could have happened at this time since #2ndChoice was coaching, could have met with his agent?

-Then, on Sunday, the plane flew to Omaha (To meet with Turd I’m assuming).

I’m not saying he said yes but I’m willing to bet there is a contract sitting on his desk right at this moment.

Luke #2ndChoice would be a home run hire for Turd. If Turd can get him and his family out of Ohio…huge props to him.

Attachments

• E2723712-CDBD-4478-8B55-71F4909BF4F1.png
    E2723712-CDBD-4478-8B55-71F4909BF4F1.png
    474.6 KB · Views: 28

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I think we’re paying too much attention to Trevs press conference check list. His check list was a way to communicate to the public that he understands certain things are important. But he’s going to hire the best coach he can get and that list was probably 75% lip service, 25% substance minus the stuff that you’d obviously want any coach to do.

Undercover144

Bench Warmer
Insider
So we are just posting guesses now? Not even sourced rumors - just guesses...Not this week man.
The flights are real. The term “sourced rumors” is hilarious considering 99% of the time no one will say who the actual source is. The “sourced rumor” about rhule turned out to be nothing.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
That was the night before. Not on gameday
Only way this meeting happens is if it's a quick, formality type of deal. 5 minutes to deliver a contract in person, get a signature, or whatever.

The plane having 4 consecutive stops that have an actual connection is more compelling than a shot in the dark guess or simple round trip. I'm willing to get my hopes up a little bit, but this is still a giant leap.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Steven Godfrey just put #2ndChoice's name in the same sentence as ours on Athlon. Guy's reliable as far as passing along what agents are saying is possible so it's at least getting buzz in the real world so to speak.

I'll add that #2ndChoice and USC reportedly got to third base last year, facilitated by our search firm, so there's history.

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
His name as been awfully quiet. And if you go back and listen to Trevs presser when Frost was fired he checks every single box.

Possible reasons to leave Cincinnati:
-Would double his salary (I’m guessing 9mil)
-OSU and Notre Dame aren’t opening up anytime soon. (Day won’t go to NFL until he wins a natty)
-Cincy can’t even keep his best coaches, they get poached every year.
-Cincy is gonna fall behind with NIL
-Would be in charge of a Blue Blood program finally.

Why I think he is a real possibility:
-After doing some research I found some interesting tidbits from the jet that one of you guys found (JLG25)

-On Saturday Cincy played Temple in Philadelphia. That Jet flew into Philadelphia from Raleigh at 1:12 EST the game started at 4:00 EST. I’m assuming the search firm met with #2ndChoice at this time.

-It gets more interesting, the jet then flew directly to Cincinnati at 2:25 EST and arrived at 4:07 est. It made a super quick stop and left for Raleigh at 4:46 EST. I’m not sure what could have happened at this time since #2ndChoice was coaching, could have met with his agent?

-Then, on Sunday, the plane flew to Omaha (To meet with Turd I’m assuming).

I’m not saying he said yes but I’m willing to bet there is a contract sitting on his desk right at this moment.

Luke #2ndChoice would be a home run hire for Turd. If Turd can get him and his family out of Ohio…huge props to him.
Pretty sure JLG25 is registered to an organ donor transportation company.

Registration number is N111KJ
Looking up the registration comes back to NLW INC (3760 GUION RD INDIANAPOLIS, IN)
Address comes back to 'Indiana Donor Network'

Flight info to find 'N' tail number: https://www.radarbox.com/data/flights/JLG25
Aircraft registration: https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Search/NNumberResult

1669062144687.png

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The flights are real. The term “sourced rumors” is hilarious considering 99% of the time no one will say who the actual source is. The “sourced rumor” about rhule turned out to be nothing.
Rhule was definitely in town though. We know that. If things fall apart after, so be it.

You literally just informed us that a plane flew places. Congrat-u-fuck-a-lations.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
The prophesy is complete. Nebraska hires #2ndChoice. #2ndChoice brings his defensive coordinator Mike Tressel. Tressel brings his uncle on board as an analyst.....Jim Tressel.
I hope #2ndChoice's first game in Memorial Stadium brings his career record there up to .500.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds