Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Longest expired temp tags (1 Viewer)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Off topic but damn those oil stains immediately pissed me off! Might not be that car's but people that park around my house with those leaks would get a ass kicking

Husker02GT

Bench Warmer
Not temporary, but I just moved to Ohio from Texas, and plated an old sports car that I bought in nebraska when I graduated high school in 2002. Moved to Texas in ‘08, last plates expired in nebraska in 09

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not temporary, but I just moved to Ohio from Texas, and plated an old sports car that I bought in nebraska when I graduated high school in 2002. Moved to Texas in ‘08, last plates expired in nebraska in 09
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I don't know if it still works like this, but I remember a few years back at the (Nebraska) DMV, the guy in front of me was renewing his plates that had been expired for over a year. I expected him to have to back-pay the previous year or at least pay some significant fine. Nope, he got a $5 fine and all he had to pay was for the current year.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
On the plus side Nebraska's real estate tax is about 2/3 of Texas.

Depending where you are of course.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Just got the renewal notice for my two year old Telluride - $800 for the third year of registration.
Yore only a few dollars off of what my Silverado LTZ renewal was in yr 3.

Ironically, I headed to the courthouse today with an issue regarding property tax and a tax-credit I learned off while visiting with a CPA with a client.

Since I was already there, and had just received my new license renewal statement last Friday, I decided to get in line and get it taken care of. $530 renewal fee for yr six of owning that 2017 Chevy.

Thinking about a new ‘23 or even a ‘24 but the truck I would want would be in the $80k-$85k range. Just don’t think I could pull that trigger.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds