Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lets check on BigCL24 today.. (4 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Uhhhh I think it definitely is... šŸ˜• @SantaBarbaraSker found a youtube vid of the "rapper" and he's decked out in Husker gear.

There's also a video on his channel thanking Kanye for being an inspiration and says that he's bipolar too. No idea if Big CL is bipolar but it would kinda line up with how he comes across sometimes...

I kind of believe this to be the case. Some of what Iā€™d call ā€œepisodesā€ heā€™s goes through happen in spurts.

doublewing

Running Back
Yeah he's a strange bird, I never paid too much attention to him in the past but it does seem like he might have some kind of mental/emotional issues

YgkQMFu.png

SB5cp7p.png
I'm bipolar in how I feel about him: at times I felt sorry for him but then he'll destroy any sympathy I had because of his antics.

I remember him going on Q conspiracy rants a few years back and then the next day he had a post where he said something to the effect of: "Does anyone here have family that don't want to see them over the Holidays?" He has zero self awareness as to what a dolt he is.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
If heā€™s anyone on Tater Island, itā€™s STUCKNKS. Sorry if that is someone on this board, but whoever he/she is, theyā€™re a sunshine pumper and seems to throw a lot of guarantees out there.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm bipolar in how I feel about him: at times I felt sorry for him but then he'll destroy any sympathy I had because of his antics.

I remember him going on Q conspiracy rants a few years back and then the next day he had a post where he said something to the effect of: "Does anyone here have family that don't want to see them over the Holidays?" He has zero self awareness as to what a dolt he is.
I generally feel anyone who believes wholeheartedly in Q has some sort of mental illness. CL has come out and said he had bipolar. He was married and something happened that led to an ugly divorce. Some others might know more but I just ignore him.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I generally feel anyone who believes wholeheartedly in Q has some sort of mental illness. CL has come out and said he had bipolar. He was married and something happened that led to an ugly divorce. Some others might know more but I just ignore him.

Iā€™m not going to put any of his stuff out there.

But what I will say is that him and I talk quite a bit as heā€™s a HUGE Atlanta Braves fan as am I. Heā€™s a good dude just like everyone else. The last couple of months heā€™s had a hiccup here and there where Iā€™m wondering what heā€™s talking about. It generally doesnā€™t last long and then heā€™s back to just being ā€œnormalā€ I suppose.

This past week, starting from his incredibly weird group text messages to @HuskerGarrett and myself had me seriously wondering if 1) Heā€™s either off his meds or theyā€™re playing with what heā€™s taking and itā€™s caused a reaction or 2) Heā€™s drinking with his meds.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
If heā€™s anyone on Tater Island, itā€™s STUCKNKS. Sorry if that is someone on this board, but whoever he/she is, theyā€™re a sunshine pumper and seems to throw a lot of guarantees out there.

Stucks and bigCL are def not the same person because they are way too different weird.

BigCL is a guy that starts a party or rumor that is so far out it is unbelievable and unverifiable that it makes you shake your head. StuckNKS is the guy that crashes a shitload of parties or joins a rumor thread, and then espouses some of the stupidest opinions one could dream up.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Stucks and bigCL are def not the same person because they are way too different weird.

BigCL is a guy that starts a party or rumor that is so far out it is unbelievable and unverifiable that it makes you shake your head. StuckNKS is the guy that crashes a shitload of parties or joins a rumor thread, and then espouses some of the stupidest opinions one could dream up.
those 2 really have cemented themselves on tater island hall of fame BELLLCCHHH

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I remember him going on Q conspiracy rants a few years back and then the next day he had a post where he said something to the effect of: "Does anyone here have family that don't want to see them over the Holidays?"
That was him?? Sheeeeesh.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds