Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lets check on BigCL24 today.. (4 Viewers)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Got dayum that was some of the worst "music" I've ever heard. LittleCL has some major issues, not like we didn't know that already. TBH I almost (almost - not quite) feel sorry for the guy.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I never realized in the past that he had legit issues, I just thought he was your average attention seeking poster. The last few times he’s popped up though he’s definitely going through something. He mentioned having bipolar disorder recently. It’s sad seeing him go through episodes like this.

Hotcarl

Linebacker
Elite Member
Yikes. The dude is delusional, but picking on a guy with clear and admitted mental illness is off limits to me.
Yeah I was struck because I thought FireFrost was new but his comment alludes to him knowing the background

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I never realized in the past that he had legit issues, I just thought he was your average attention seeking poster. The last few times he’s popped up though he’s definitely going through something. He mentioned having bipolar disorder recently. It’s sad seeing him go through episodes like this.
I kinda feel bad for calling him out on his “inside info” now. It’s been some time ago but still.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds