Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Leonhard staying (edit- officially not staying) (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
If he wants to be a HC there isn't much open right now. If he is going to remain a DC he might as well stay where he's at and hope an opportunity opens next year.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hope he stays for a week, let's all the good DC get picked up then bounces for some crud HC gig.
Wasn’t he up for the Packers DC job recently? They say it’s going to open back up.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Well, maybe Rhule should reach out to Mike Tressel then to see if he’s interested.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Unbelievable. Wisconsin cucks a top 5 DC out of a HC job, lands one of the two best HC candidates on the cycle, and retains the DC to boot. FML
For real. Can they ever do anything wrong? We get punished for firing decent coaches but they upgrade immediately. The Simulation© has way more bullshit in store for us I’m afraid.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hahaha what a cuck. Big Dick #2ndChoice walks in and takes his job and he just says yes dad
The only thing I can think of is he really wants a B1G job but he's sitting out a year until something else comes up. Next year you will probably have Indiana open. Maybe Purdue if Brohm leaves. Who knows maybe Fleck goes somewhere. All 3 of those places would probably hire him.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds