Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

LeBron James (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF by Ben L

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Most people don't do their own research and form their opinions off of their oddball political Twitter follows, the smear campaigns start instantly whenever he says a peep, this is not that serious 😂

Here’s some research for you. You wokesters are all about human rights unless it’s 12 year olds in Chinese sweat shops😂 they don’t count.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG

Here’s some research for you. You wokesters are all about human rights unless it’s 12 year olds in Chinese sweat shops😂 they don’t count.
Not woke, just a fan of LeBron for 2 decades now and enjoy seeing him make adult men cry on the internet about any and everything.

Which NBA team is Enes Kanter on these days and when did LeBron James become the CEO of Nike?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not woke, just a fan of LeBron for 2 decades now and enjoy seeing him make adult men cry on the internet about any and everything.

Which NBA team is Enes Kanter on these days and when did LeBron James become the CEO of Nike?
I don't think anyone is crying. Also you can be a fan of how he plays basketball and still recognize when he says stupid shit. He also does good things off the court.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Long Standing Belief that I believe whole heartedly: Anyone on this board could beat the eff out of LeBitch if ever encountering him in an alley.

He does the crying himself. What a pansy.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I don't think anyone is crying. Also you can be a fan of how he plays basketball and still recognize when he says stupid shit. He also does good things off the court.
Never said he doesn't say stupid shit, I find it hilarious how worked up people get over him and it's because of his left leaning views and him speaking about racism in the US.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Never said he doesn't say stupid shit, I find it hilarious how worked up people get over him and it's because of his left leaning views and him speaking about racism in the US.
Famous people say stupid shit and do stupid things and people talk about it. The woman its referencing is better known for her stupidity than basketball. I still don't even know what her name is without scrolling up to look but i know she said something stupid and now she's in prison in Russia. I also don't think implying Russian prison is better than living in the U.S. is a left thing.

It's also stupid that entertainers are paid as much as they are but here we are on a sports message board so I'm certainly guilty of being part of the stupid.

Really what you were doing was defending him for saying something stupid. You posted his tweet like it was somehow explaining what he said. All it was was another stupid comment from a guy that has way more than he should because we're all stupid and have the time and money to watch him entertain us.

wildcat_husker

Cornerback
Elite Member
People making fun of him on message boards is getting worked up?

I bet you believe a lot of posters won’t be able to sleep tonight because of what Lebron said.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Clearly he triggered a shit of ton of people here. Rather like a certain fat, bloviating, orange guy does to a lot of people.

Besides…who gives a shit what he thinks?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds