Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

LeBron is yo Daddy (1 Viewer)

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
I hate to say it but Jordan and Lebron are now co-#1's.

I mean Magic will always be number one to me since I am a fan but it's OK to have co-#1's.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
MJ
Bird
Kareem
Oscar
Allen Iverson
Kobe
West
Tracy Macgrady
Carmelo
Linsanity
Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Shaq
Dwight Howard
Earl Boykins
Lebron

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Do you think Lebron should be ranked behind more players?
giphy.gif

betsch

Safety
Its more visible in basketball too. Harden is the one that drives me nuts. Guys entire game is built on flopping and getting to the line.

I know it happens in football too, especially on pass interference, but for the most part (like on holding calls) guys just go back to the huddle and accept they fucked up.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's brilliant strategy. Wear the refs down with bitching and moaning all game so they call shit for you in crunch time. Jordan would respect that brilliant strategy so it's amazing his fanboys don't

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's brilliant strategy. Wear the refs down with bitching and moaning all game so they call shit for you in crunch time. Jordan would respect that brilliant strategy so it's amazing his fanboys don't
Jordan invented that strategy. LeBron, Harden and others just took it to the next level.

betsch

Safety

You say Jordan fanboys as if it is a negative thing. Isn't that basically what you are for Lebron? :)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I also got drunk last night and went in on the lebron thing mostly in jest and haven't quite given up the troll

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
This tweet is for the guy who was crying to me on RSS about the "Chosen 1" being a nickname/tattoo of LeBrons :ROFLMAO:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds