Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Leaving the US behind for a couple of years (1 Viewer)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
In flight right now headed to the Netherlands for a couple of years, work related. Left the house for the last time a few hours ago, and beautiful Denver which IMO is the best American city in the best state. Bitter sweet but we’re excited for our new adventure. Praying for many 11am games, but will deal with Sundays being dead tired if not.

Had a couple of wines, snuck some vodka shooters on so yes, this post is very “dear Facebook.”
Wow. What do you do for work?

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds like a cool experience. Have a great time.

Football Amsterdam GIF by Manne Nilsson

Dogsker

Bench Warmer
Groningen. Quaint little university town.
I think that’s where Mast is from. I lived in Amsterdam and Den Bosch. The Dutch are very friendly when you meet them but hard to get to know them well. If you’re managing them you really need to focus on what you’re trying to accomplish - strategy, vision - get agreement on what you’re trying to accomplish then let them get on with it. They simply can’t stand being managed much more micro managed. Very well educated and skilled but will challenge anything so you need to have clarity for why it’s important.

You may want to check out this book.

F77B1443-D7BA-4418-AAFF-6FFC21069F95.jpeg

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Have fun. But we need to auto correct Denver to Menver since denver is filled with so many single men and so few single women that single men turn gay
Wow, say you don't have game without saying you don't have game. I slay it with hot Denver Chicks. Got piles of them that visit me at the Lake complaining they can't meet any real men in Denver. Over the 4th I had roughly 30 friends from Denver visit with over 2/3 being women. Most were single and complaining about all the Beta Males in Denver. Deer Lowered it was like shooting Fish in a Barrel. Most of the hot friends I post pictures of are single women from Denver.

I saluted the Stars & Stripes a couple times that day
019d00ced1718f90be7f239cf875241e0c49efb8dc.jpg

This is some of them from the 4th
1691286630680.png

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds