Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Leaving the US behind for a couple of years (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
So....any pictures from the 4th this year?
Those were pics from @MtnHusker's depraved holiday adventures last year. I simply copied and expanded them ITT to note that a SAFE time was had by all thanks to the use of condoms.

I COULD share some pictures from the various 4th of July holiday gatherings that I attended, but its mostly old people eating and drinking. Totally different genre, amigo. :cool:

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
Those were pics from @MtnHusker's depraved holiday adventures last year. I simply copied and expanded them ITT to note that a SAFE time was had by all thanks to the use of condoms.

I COULD share some pictures from the various 4th of July holiday gatherings that I attended, but its mostly old people eating and drinking. Totally different genre, amigo. :cool:
Shit, my bad... I'm good on your pictures, quoted the wrong person obviously!

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Twas a damn good weekend.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Bon voyage, OP. I am a little jealous.
Living abroad for a couple years would be fascinating, I think. Alas, I will more than likely never live outside Nebraska, much less in another country.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has there been a 4th that wasn't a good weekend for a single guy living on the lake?
not gonna lie, I was beat on Monday. I'm getting too old to go All Gas, No Brakes for 4 days/nights in a row. Takes it's toll but was well worth it. Did sneak down to KC on saturday for the Kenny Chesney/Zac Brown Band Concert. One of the best concerts I have seen in a long time. Long day and night of partying. We were back stage so had access to the Open Bar, which we all know that 6+ hours of Free Booze is always dangerous.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds