Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Leaving the US behind for a couple of years

So....any pictures from the 4th this year?
Those were pics from @MtnHusker's depraved holiday adventures last year. I simply copied and expanded them ITT to note that a SAFE time was had by all thanks to the use of condoms.

I COULD share some pictures from the various 4th of July holiday gatherings that I attended, but its mostly old people eating and drinking. Totally different genre, amigo. 😎

Those were pics from @MtnHusker's depraved holiday adventures last year. I simply copied and expanded them ITT to note that a SAFE time was had by all thanks to the use of condoms.

I COULD share some pictures from the various 4th of July holiday gatherings that I attended, but its mostly old people eating and drinking. Totally different genre, amigo. 😎
Shit, my bad... I'm good on your pictures, quoted the wrong person obviously!

Twas a damn good weekend.

Bon voyage, OP. I am a little jealous.
Living abroad for a couple years would be fascinating, I think. Alas, I will more than likely never live outside Nebraska, much less in another country.

Has there been a 4th that wasn't a good weekend for a single guy living on the lake?
not gonna lie, I was beat on Monday. I'm getting too old to go All Gas, No Brakes for 4 days/nights in a row. Takes it's toll but was well worth it. Did sneak down to KC on saturday for the Kenny Chesney/Zac Brown Band Concert. One of the best concerts I have seen in a long time. Long day and night of partying. We were back stage so had access to the Open Bar, which we all know that 6+ hours of Free Booze is always dangerous.

you silly ding bat you still in the nutterlands?
For another month then we’re headed home. Shorter trip than expected, and a great experience, but get me the fuck out of here. We’re consumers and hustle junkies by DNA, and Europe is very anti… that. I tell you what, this whole thing has made me appreciate the USA more than ever before. Calling Melbourne Beach, Florida our home now. Europe can fuck right off.

For another month then we’re headed home. Shorter trip than expected, and a great experience, but get me the fuck out of here. We’re consumers and hustle junkies by DNA, and Europe is very anti… that. I tell you what, this whole thing has made me appreciate the USA more than ever before. Calling Melbourne Beach, Florida our home now. Europe can fuck right off.
Good to hear Belvedere! There is a reason I called those peanut brain Europeans “toot sniffers”

I love Florida and would move there in a heart beat but Nancy loves Arizona

Can you define hustle junky for me?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back