Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kinkiest place you've had sex? (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Dentist chair, beach right in front of the resort in the Bahamas, 4-wheeler seat by the river, in the deep timber while Turkey hunting, dock at the local park, in the truck in the parking lot of “pitch” in Omaha, in the truck at midtown in Omaha right in front of “bricks” (or whatever the wine bar was).

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Not sex due to circumstances but when I still lived with my dad and my wife and I were more fuck buddies than dating, we had couches in the living room and I fingered her under a blanket on the full sofa maybe 4 feet from where my dad was sitting in his chair. He then went to the store and we fucked in the basement

GAHusker

Cornerback
Not sex due to circumstances but when I still lived with my dad and my wife and I were more fuck buddies than dating, we had couches in the living room and I fingered her under a blanket on the full sofa maybe 4 feet from where my dad was sitting in his chair. He then went to the store and we fucked in the basement
puke GIF

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
Kinkiest or most Morbid location? Some places don't quite seem right for having the Sex like a church, graveyard or morgue.

The original tweet was a couple having sex in the cemetery by a grave.

It would take a lot of game to convince a woman to have sex with you by a grave.

Last edited:

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Car wash washing grease off derby car motor. Sophomore had glass stuck in her ass cheeks but I cum. Such a nice little pussy! Took her to pound town in yards after that. Took me forever to just enter with my girth!
Did I hear though some dad fucked his sons girl? What a stud? To bad for you pipelines! Lol

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Cornfield pregaming for an Eric Church concert
At the resort in Cancun in the Gulf of Mexico
At a party in the bathroom
Dressing room

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds