Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Weirdest place you've had sex.... (2 Viewers)

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I thought this whole thing was a set up for the old Newlywed Game clip.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Define abnormally large boobs for us third party observers with no personal stake in the matter
As big as your head.
Buddy came out ripped his condom off then shotgunned a beer. That place is tough to beat.
Stampede was nuts. At least the campgrounds, where all the drunken debauchery takes place. Swam across Tuttle with a buddy to get to the campgrounds one year. Stupid. If you were there and remember the drinko-plinko stand. Some buddies ran that. Boobs galore as a result.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
My moms friend gave me a handjob in a hottub once.

A chick blew me in an alley outside a bar.

The zoo.
Since I’m fucked up I’ll throw this out there. It’s the most normal place and weird place to have sex. I’m at the bar one night with my friends and my gf at the time now my wife texts me her married friend wants fucked and they are drinking at our place. I showed my roommate the text, I tell him I have to go home and he says of course. So I fucked my wifes friend infront of her. The funniest part is the chick’s hubby called asking when she would be home when I was fucking her, and she had to answer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds