Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kaelin Committing Tomorrow - Mizzou (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
did he go to Mizzou this weekend like he told Wiltfong he was?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Riaola is N
I'm afraid he didn't go to Missouri because it didn't end up on his 247 timeline despite the fact he told Wiltfong he was going 4-5 days ago.

If he called off the Missouri visit I would guess he is committing to Nebraska. That runs counter obviously to what you suggest. Does anyone know if he made it to Columbia?

Remember this tweet yesterday?

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
I'm afraid he didn't go to Missouri because it didn't end up on his 247 timeline despite the fact he told Wiltfong he was going 4-5 days ago.

If he called off the Missouri visit I would guess he is committing to Nebraska. That runs counter obviously to what you suggest. Does anyone know if he made it to Columbia?

No shot that tweet was for him

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Sounds like Mizzou... Haven't heard from my source on this though.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
How does he compare to Flores? Who do you think is better?

I am also interested in what Faux Sean says but I thought this is also interesting - evaluations of the two by the same 247 National guy

Kaelin

EVALUATED 03/03/2023​

AllenTrieu

Allen Trieu NATIONAL RECRUITING ANALYST

PROJECTION​

Power-5 Starter

COMPARISON​

Kirk Cousins MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Smart, accurate passer who had his first year as full-time starter as a junior and was very productive. Took good care of the ball with an over 5:1 TD to INT ratio. Shows the ability to anticipate and throw into windows and throw his receivers open. Solid to good arm strength. Very effective as an intermediate passer. Throws it well enough down the field to keep defenses honest but would not be currently classified as elite in the velocity category. The same with his athleticism. He can move in the pocket and does a nice job of throwing on the move even when it is back across his body. Can run when needed but is not a true running threat. Overall, despite having only one full starting year, he shows a lot of polish. He is not elite from a measureables standpoint, but those are plenty good enough when his intangibles and feel for the game are added in. Potential early player for a college because he is refined. The kind of guy who can start multiple years in college and hang around on NFL rosters.

Flores

EVALUATED 09/29/2022​

AllenTrieu

PROJECTION​

Power-5 Starter

Highly productive in his high school career and performed at a high-level in important games, leading his team to a state title. Is polished and makes quick decisions with the ball. Mechanically sound and is accurate with good placement. Can drop the ball in with touch but also shows he can zip in an out or slant with timing. Does not possess elite measureables as far as size or pure arm strength. Does show mobility and ability to escape the rush and can run some when needed. Knows how to play the position and is a very high floor type prospect.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
If he's Mizzou bound then we're putting a lot of eggs in the stone saunders 2025 basket.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am also interested in what Faux Sean says but I thought this is also interesting - evaluations of the two by the same 247 National guy

Kaelin

EVALUATED 03/03/2023​

AllenTrieu

PROJECTION​

Power-5 Starter

COMPARISON​

Kirk Cousins MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Smart, accurate passer who had his first year as full-time starter as a junior and was very productive. Took good care of the ball with an over 5:1 TD to INT ratio. Shows the ability to anticipate and throw into windows and throw his receivers open. Solid to good arm strength. Very effective as an intermediate passer. Throws it well enough down the field to keep defenses honest but would not be currently classified as elite in the velocity category. The same with his athleticism. He can move in the pocket and does a nice job of throwing on the move even when it is back across his body. Can run when needed but is not a true running threat. Overall, despite having only one full starting year, he shows a lot of polish. He is not elite from a measureables standpoint, but those are plenty good enough when his intangibles and feel for the game are added in. Potential early player for a college because he is refined. The kind of guy who can start multiple years in college and hang around on NFL rosters.

Flores

EVALUATED 09/29/2022​

AllenTrieu

PROJECTION​

Power-5 Starter

Highly productive in his high school career and performed at a high-level in important games, leading his team to a state title. Is polished and makes quick decisions with the ball. Mechanically sound and is accurate with good placement. Can drop the ball in with touch but also shows he can zip in an out or slant with timing. Does not possess elite measureables as far as size or pure arm strength. Does show mobility and ability to escape the rush and can run some when needed. Knows how to play the position and is a very high floor type prospect.
I’ve only seen Flores play. He looked like the real deal to me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds