Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Kade Pietrzak N (2 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
6bd1dffc5d98565714c0c22afa1231f9.gif
Great movie

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Did they? At least to this casual observer it feels like the smoke that Nebraska was gaining ground preceded the two OU commitments. I suppose it's possible that they told him to shit or get off the pot, but that feels different than "filling up".
Speakin of shittin Larry, I’m on the pot now poopin my gawd dang BRAINS OUT! happy for the young lad hope he pans out both on the field and in the dorms with the sorority ladies

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Speakin of shittin Larry, I’m on the pot now poopin my gawd dang BRAINS OUT! happy for the young lad hope he pans out both on the field and in the dorms with the sorority ladies
Old boy better get ready to shit at a college level because upping calories to gain weight makes it a round the clock exercise

SOHusker11

Safety
Elite Member
Wiltfong:

Nebraska gets huge news

Tater Island is an outlier on new Nebraska commit Kade Pietrzak, a 6-foot-5, 250-pound defensive line recruit out of West Fargo, ND who we ranks the nation’s No. 17 player at his position and No. 177 prospect overall.

Pietrzak is a twitchy point of attack player, a high-motored athlete that can run. He’s strong and plays with the mean streak Matt Rhule and company covet. He is one of the top players in a class Tater Island ranks No. 27 nationally and screams of a player tailor-made for the rugged Big Ten.

Rhule is looking or another Top25 class. Five-star plus offensive tackle David Sanders Jr. is obviously the biggest fish out there as they battle Ohio State, Tennessee and Georgia. A couple linebackers they’re in on include four-star Christian Jones and a player they really covet in Will Hawthorne out of Cockeye who they’re battling Cockeye State on. Hawthorne ran extremely well at Huskers camp.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds