Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kade McIntyre to OU (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
his older brother is the better football player, im not sure what Oklahoma is doing here. This is a kid that only got an offer because he is an in state kid. If he was from Kansas we wouldnt know his name. Is he as good as the kid(s) from Hays in the last cycle? no
Agreed. He looked good physically at a couple of these “put on tights, take a pic and get measured” summer Rivals camps and then when 1 decent school offers 4 more follow the leader.

He may improve this year, but last year he wasn’t aggressive enough to be a P5 defender. And the athleticism isn’t quite there for P5 receiver. His best shot is gaining 50 pounds and being a TE imo

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He may improve this year, but last year he wasn’t aggressive enough to be a P5 defender. And the athleticism isn’t quite there for P5 receiver. His best shot is gaining 50 pounds and being a TE imo
My opinion is based on seeing him play twice but that's exactly what I was thinking. Might be a decent tight end. Really surprised they offered him at LB.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
My opinion is based on seeing him play twice but that's exactly what I was thinking. Might be a decent tight end. Really surprised they offered him at LB.
What’s funny are the taters on RSS who’ve never watched him play and are bashing the staff for “not evaluating him on defense” and how late we offered.

Then Oklahoma comes and offers him AFTER we do and not even for defense. 😂😂

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds