Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Just noticed @Jim is close to 10k posts (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I make every post count Gary.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
First off I want to thank @HuskerGarrett for starting this message board. I literally couldn't have done it without him.

So many other scrollers to thank but I don't want to take up everyone's time by talking about those less significant contributions to this accomplishment. Could I have done this without you? Probably. Would I have though? Maybe. Is it better because of you? A little.

What can I say? This might be the greatest accomplishment of anyone in the history of the world. 10,000 above average quality posts in just under 2 years on tPB.

Let's go to some of my favorite ones.

This was one of my first posts in reference to why Gary started the message board. Still makes me laugh.
@HuskerGarrett is this your idea for making your corvette payment?

This showed my drinking prowess on the first ever tPB drinking thread.

I've had a vodka redbull 6 summer shandys a jello shot a pudding shot 2 fireball shots 4 bud lights and 3 glasses of whatever beer was on tap. Waiting for son to get home to babysit youngest so I can go to the bar.

One of many murder threats to Baron in response to a statement that no lives matter. They always make me laugh.

Does this mean I can beat @Baron Winnebago to death with a grilling spatula?

Edit: and not go to jail

Need stats. I got you fam

Total yards
A. Martinez 10,792 38 games, 4 seasons 1,060 pass attempts, 506 rushes 1,566 total
Armstrong 10,690 45 games, 3 seasons 1,172 pass attempts, 423 rushes 1,595 total
T. Martinez 10,233 44 games, 4 seasons 962 passes 586 rushes, 1,548 total

TD's
Armstrong 90
T. Martinez 87
A. Martinez 80

Record as a starter
Armstrong 30-13
T. Martinez 29-9
A. Martinez 14-25

Turnovers
A. Martinez 20 fumbles lost (42 total) +30 interceptions = 50
Armstrong 35 interceptions+10 fumbles lost (22 total) = 45
T. Martinez = 13 fumbles lost (47 total) + 29 int = 42

I really could go on and on with this (I may edit and add more as I find them) but more important than looking back at the past is imagining how many more great posts are in my future. Just think how great I'll be when Nebraska starts winning games again.

Thanks again everyone for minimally participating in this monumental feat. I realize I'm downplaying how great of an accomplishment this is but deep down I know how important it is that I'm here.

Last edited:

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
First off I want to thank @HuskerGarrett for starting this message board. I literally couldn't have done it without him.

So many other scrollers to thank but I don't want to take up everyone's time by talking about those less significant contributions to this accomplishment. Could I have done this without you? Probably. Would I have though? Maybe. Is it better because of you? A little.

What can I say? This might be the greatest accomplishment of anyone in the history of the world. 10,000 above average quality posts in just under 2 years on tPB.

Let's go to some of my favorite ones.

This was one of my first posts in reference to why Gary started the message board. Still makes me laugh.

This showed my drinking prowess on the first ever tPB drinking thread.

One of many murder threats to Baron in response to a statement that no lives matter. They always make me laugh.

Need stats. I got you fam

I really could go on and on with this (I may edit and add more as I find them) but more important than looking back at the past is imagining how many more great posts are in my future. Just think how great I'll be when Nebraska starts winning games again.

Thanks again everyone for minimally participating in this monumental feat. I realize I'm downplaying how great of an accomplishment this is but deep down I know how important it is that I'm here.
I sold that corvette long ago. This board must not be active enough for the Vette lifestyle

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just noticed that @Jim14510 is very close to his 10,000th post. He will be the first tPB’er to accomplish this incredible feat. I will turn on the fireworks.

Jim please make that post count. We all believe in you

I'm either a winner or a loser. @Jim14510 and I joined within days of each other, and I'm still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the founder of KPMG

Guess I have better things to do than hang out on a message board. GBR!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds