Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Noticed a Hausmann on Special Teams. Is he any good? (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
One of Forst's Booster Party Buddies Hausmann has 2 kids on the team. Noticed one made a tackle on Special Teams. Is he playing because he is good or is it because Dad is involved with party shenanigans with Frost? I know he donates some coin.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
One of Forst's Booster Party Buddies Hausmann has 2 kids on the team. Noticed one made a tackle on Special Teams. Is he playing because he is good or is it because Dad is involved with party shenanigans with Frost? I know he donates some coin.
These are Ernest’s parents following the birth of the young Haussmann boy(also his parents) who made the tackle on ST…

1662251255798.jpeg

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was a good tackle. Just in the back of my mind I was wondering if he was playing because he was the nest we had or because his dad was booster party buddies with the coach?
I mean that's kind of common sense. I'm sure there's 6 or 15 other walkons that would be just as good.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean that's kind of common sense. I'm sure there's 6 or 15 other walkons that would be just as good.
I'm wanting to see athletes like NPG out there blowing people up. Get some speed on the coverage team. Not saying Hausmann can't be rich and fast plus a good tackler but I don't know.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hell Frost’s backup qb at Wood River is the #2 at Hausmann. It’s a small world.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
If he was rotating in regularly at his position I'd listen to an argument that's it's because daddy paid for the playing time, but he's pretty fast and kind of a prototype gunner on a punt team so I wouldn't be surprised if he earned that spot.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds