Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Just canceled my rss membership (1 Viewer)

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Show us the proof!
Not that it’s any of your business but here you go.

HuskerOnline.com
Subscription Cancelled
Dear nscottie,

This is a confirmation that your membership to HuskerOnline.com on Rivals has been cancelled. We’re sorry to see you go!

If you are in a free-trial period, you will not be charged and your membership will be discontinued immediately. If you’re not in a free trial period, your service will be discontinued at the end of the current billing cycle.

We hope to see you back in the Rivals community soon! Don’t miss out on all of the premium content, discussion forums and exclusive rankings news you care about.

To continue enjoying your premium membership to Rivals, you can re-join at anytime.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Not that it’s any of your business but here you go.

Chill out it was a joke
HuskerOnline.com
Subscription Cancelled
Dear nscottie,

This is a confirmation that your membership to HuskerOnline.com on Rivals has been cancelled. We’re sorry to see you go!

If you are in a free-trial period, you will not be charged and your membership will be discontinued immediately. If you’re not in a free trial period, your service will be discontinued at the end of the current billing cycle.

We hope to see you back in the Rivals community soon! Don’t miss out on all of the premium content, discussion forums and exclusive rankings news you care about.

To continue enjoying your premium membership to Rivals, you can re-join at anytime.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I cancelled mine a few months ago but some glitch happened where I still have access to view and post on RSS for free, but I just can’t open premium links like “PFF” and some recruiting articles.

Shhh, don’t tell Deab please or I’ll end up like that’s Salts guys.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds