Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know how well this will post, but what a moment. Pretty damn heartwarming.

Dang, now that's someone where this opportunity means everything to him and you'll never have to worry about whether or not he'll put in the work. I don't know if that will translate to him being a great player on the field, but I can guarantee you that he'll be a great leader and example in the lockeroom.

Do we have a mit coming boys!?

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

I just can't imagine that the coaches get that kind of raw emotion all the time when making offers. Now the only thing that could concern me is he made this strictly on emotion in the moment and starts to see his recruitment blow up.
Let me get this straight as I'm not sure I have everything correct with him.

-from Germany
-22 yrs old
-qualified
-has 4 yrs of eligibility
-Class of 2024
-Scholarship, Preferred Walk On or NIL $$$ covering?

He seems like a natural to get a NIL deal with Runza as in Germany Runza's are called Bierocks

Important Nebraska target Jamarion Parker is set to announce a commitment on Wednesday afternoon as the running back dropped a 4 PM commitment time on Twitter.

The Cardinal Ritter Prep running back has been one of the Huskers top targets this cycle, getting him in for a visit in April and then locking in an official visit for June 21.

Parker, at one time was an Arkansas commitment, but began to open things up after more and more schools showed interest.

Here's the 247Sports scouting report on the four-star running back:

"Track speed shows up on his football film as he has a big yards per carry average and can score from anywhere on the field. Runs away from opponents a lot but demonstrates some stop-start ability and elusiveness. Had enough chances as a pass-catcher to show he can do it and could be a guy who motions out and plays some in the slot. Will have to add his weight. So dominant in high school that he also needs to show he can grind out yardage. Dynamic talent who can be used in a variety of ways and systems and may get a look as a college kickoff return guy also."

Haven't we scheduled a few other RB visits of late so I should assume he's gone-y gonersons?

Haven't we scheduled a few other RB visits of late so I should assume he's gone-y gonersons?
Nah pretty much every insider has maintained he was a Nebraska lean.

This makes me feel even better about it that he's committing now. Bama already got it in and several others so I like him to remain N after he commits today.

Important Nebraska target Jamarion Parker is set to announce a commitment on Wednesday afternoon as the running back dropped a 4 PM commitment time on Twitter.
The tweet he put out says "Big News today at 4pm !"

It does not specify that that big news is a commitment. We have all seen this before and it turns out to be a top 3 or something. Does this 247 writer know something more than is in the tweet, or is he making an assumpion as to what the big news is?

The tweet he put out says "Big News today at 4pm !"

It does not specify that that big news is a commitment. We have all seen this before and it turns out to be a top 3 or something. Does this 247 writer know something more than is in the tweet, or is he making an assumpion as to what the big news is?
It’s Fat Mike so it could be any possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back