Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread (59 Viewers)

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member

Michael Richards Ok GIF

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Am I the only one who thinks that the Utu door is not all the way closed? Reminds me of Raiola last year. We were in great standing, only for Tennessee to come swoop him up with a giant bag. But after this season, we stay in touch because of our connection, we have a few Polys in the class already and post an 8-win season. I could see 1890 coming across a few extra pennies to pull in a guy like Utu.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
It's weird to me that Tech has two tackle commits from Nebraska and one from South Dakota.

I would think there's a hundred OTs in Texas that are similar.

Especially as all 3 have camped at Nebraska and weren’t offered
Garret McGuire giving his dad the intel on dudes he liked that weren't quite good enough to be a plan A/B scholly at NU.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Am I the only one who thinks that the Utu door is not all the way closed? Reminds me of Raiola last year. We were in great standing, only for Tennessee to come swoop him up with a giant bag. But after this season, we stay in touch because of our connection, we have a few Polys in the class already and post an 8-win season. I could see 1890 coming across a few extra pennies to pull in a guy like Utu.
I can see that being the case with a number of guys. We've been hearing so much that recruits are interested in how Nebraska does this year. A promising year could bring in a windfall come November. They really need to take advantage of the soft schedule and go into the Ohio State game unbeaten.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds