Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member

Hell Yeah Cmt GIF by Redneck Island

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I still hate that we are at the point where Pierre Allen Jr is commuting somewhere.

I could see him being a potential transfer portal get some day. Never got the feeling he was a priority for this staff but if he develops I could see him coming home some day.
A few years ago he probably would have been an automatic take but since the new coaches came in we have had a lot more options at his position. He could still blow up this year and get an offer or like you said a potential transfer in the future.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
A few years ago he probably would have been an automatic take but since the new coaches came in we have had a lot more options at his position. He could still blow up this year and get an offer or like you said a potential transfer in the future.
I mean, Rhule has in the past mentioned that he will talk with a cruit and weigh their options. Said playing time here might be limited if at all, but would always watch his career if interested in coming to Nebraska.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
The Fong has had a prediction for him to go to Alabama since April and hasn't moved off of it too.

I do think our coaches gave him something to think about though because he could have committed to Alabama at anytime.
The longer he waits, the better I like our chances and the less time for him to flip back if he is N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds