Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread (23 Viewers)

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member

This seems like an odd recruitment to me. According to 247 and Rivals he was supposed to be OV Colorado and UCLA this upcoming week, but neither are listed as finalists. If I had to guess he’s probably bama bound as there are a couple of those predictions out there for him but I can’t find anything about him having OV there or planning to, or to Nebraska and A&M for that matter. Just a weird recruitment for a 4 star.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This seems like an odd recruitment to me. According to 247 and Rivals he was supposed to be OV Colorado and UCLA this upcoming week, but neither are listed as finalists. If I had to guess he’s probably bama bound as there are a couple of those predictions out there for him but I can’t find anything about him having OV there or planning to, or to Nebraska and A&M for that matter. Just a weird recruitment for a 4 star.

He has done UV to Bama (March) and A&M (Feb) earlier this year, and got a CB to Bama the day after his 3/16 visit.

Nebraska, Bama, and A&M were his top 3 in late March, too.

I'm guessing he committed to Bama in March.

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
He has done UV to Bama (March) and A&M (Feb) earlier this year, and got a CB to Bama the day after his 3/16 visit.

I agree, just weird in this day and age for a kid to not even OV to the school he’s probably going to commit to, unless he’s saving it for a fall game day.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball

Agreed. Or he wanted to, wasnt allowed to, now is, etc

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds