Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Juan V Fidone (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
This is just another day on Twitter for Juan. He's been embarrassing himself for years now. The worst thing about him is he sucks up to these kids after they commit. He props them up. He follows and retweets their parents. Then he totally shits all over them all after a player doesn't see the field or plays poorly.

I've heard his DMs to players and their families are even worse.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
This ain't nothing compared to $EC Country and other blue bloods
We are as bad or worse than lot of other blue bloods because Nebraska football is the only show in the state. The Frost off the field shit proves it. The state of Nebraska has a small town feel. Your secrets will always get out.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Nothing worse than idiots like Juan who want to make themselves part of it instead of just being a fan. I bet Juan is a giant pussy who spent most of high school locked in his own locker or upside down in a trash can.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Just beefing with Fidone about Fidone allegedly texting people he was gonna transfer and.beint always injured. per usual Juan came out looking like a total dildo but I'm sure he will be a long to claim victory shortly
Oh God Reaction GIF

ThatJuanDude

Cornerback
This is just another day on Twitter for Juan. He's been embarrassing himself for years now. The worst thing about him is he sucks up to these kids after they commit. He props them up. He follows and retweets their parents. Then he totally shits all over them all after a player doesn't see the field or plays poorly.

I've heard his DMs to players and their families are even worse.
I don’t DM families. Wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds