Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Josh Lynn (UNK HC) leaving to join West Texas A&M University (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
He will be a lot closer to home making the move.
Makes sense. I was unaware where he was from. It’s cool to see UNK back in it after those struggling years with Lambo. Hopefully the next guy is what’s needed

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Makes sense. I was unaware where he was from. It’s cool to see UNK back in it after those struggling years with Lambo. Hopefully the next guy is what’s needed
I just googled it. He is 100 miles away from home.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
1. Terrible ass written article doesn’t say if he is taking the HC job there. (assuming obviously yes)

2. I know it’s close to home but he was being talked about for way bigger jobs than a lateral move in Div II. The UNL assistant coach talk or HC at bigger Div II programs or even FCS.

3. @slattimer you think any NE high school coaches could/should get a look? My Dad thinks very highly of the HC at York, the HC (or OC?) at Aurora and some guy in Grand Island but I can’t remember if it’s GISH, NW or CC. Could make a decent super team if guys will take position coaches.

I’ve always felt for schools like UNK (Div2 and not a “blue blood/power” like NWMO or others that can recruit further away from home with ease based on past success and program resources) it’s less about recruiting big fish from far and wide and more about keeping as many of the 2nd tier semi-local athletes and having a good culture.

As your Agent, do you want me to throw your hat in the ring?

Last edited:

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
1. Terrible ass written article doesn’t say if he is taking the HC job there. (assuming obviously yes)

2. I know it’s close to home but he was being talked about for way bigger jobs than a lateral move in Div II. The UNL assistant coach talk or HC at bigger Div II programs or even FCS.

3. @slattimer you think any NE high school coaches could/should get a look? My Dad thinks very highly over the HC at York, the HC (or OC?) at Aurora and some guy in Grand Island but I can’t remember if it’s GISH, NW or CC. Could make a decent super team if guys will take position coaches.

I’ve always felt for schools like UNK (Div2 and not a “blue blood/power” like NWMO or others that can recruit further away from home with ease based on past success and program resources) it’s less about recruiting big fish from far and wide and more about keeping as many of the 2nd tier semi-local athletes and having a good culture.

I'll hop on board the Lat for UNK HC train!

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

3. @slattimer you think any NE high school coaches could/should get a look? My Dad thinks very highly of the HC at York, the HC (or OC?) at Aurora and some guy in Grand Island but I can’t remember if it’s GISH, NW or CC. Could make a decent super team if guys will take position coaches.

Snodgrass is really good, as is Peterson. Both have a long history of successful programs.

My chances/wants of coaching collegiately passed by a long time ago...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds