Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jeff Sims (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went to the store earlier and turned on 93.7

Vershawn Jackson said, unironically, that he thinks they set Sims up to fail because they don't want him out there.

We really have some wonderful former players, don't we. Fucking clown.
Sims should have been pulled before he got hurt in the Colorado game. Rhule wanted Sims to succeed in the worst possible way. I’m guessing he wouldn’t stick up for HH like that.

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
Sims should have been pulled before he got hurt in the Colorado game. Rhule wanted Sims to succeed in the worst possible way. I’m guessing he wouldn’t stick up for HH like that.
Come to think of it, isn't that the same show and/or radio station that had Irving Fryer on to shit on the University for not fingering his asshole when he showed up for the first time in 20 years?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Come to think of it, isn't that the same show and/or radio station that had Irving Fryer on to shit on the University for not fingering his asshole when he showed up for the first time in 20 years?
I’m pretty sure. What was his logic for wanting Sims to fail? I know you say they don’t want him out there, but it makes no sense unless he is making it production related. Sims is Rhule’s boy. He brought him in to replace Thompson.

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
I’m pretty sure. What was his logic for wanting Sims to fail? I know you say they don’t want him out there, but it makes no sense unless he is making it production related. Sims is Rhule’s boy. He brought him in to replace Thompson.
He didn't elaborate when he said it, I stopped listening shortly after.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Obviously because they want to prove once and for all that a black QB can’t play at Nebraska…duh…

It’s not like this staff got PJ Walker to the NFL or anything.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
He didn't elaborate when he said it, I stopped listening shortly after.
According to someone on Rivals, his show had Mickey Joseph on as a guest today and Mickey talked about how Nebraskans need to learn to "believe all men"?? I don't think the segment is up online yet so I haven't heard it, but that show sounds like trash.

GAHusker

Cornerback
I went to the store earlier and turned on 93.7

Vershawn Jackson said, unironically, that he thinks they set Sims up to fail because they don't want him out there.

We really have some wonderful former players, don't we. Fucking clown.
Yeah, we’re playing 4-D chess to give Sims the biggest NIL deal on the team only to later intentionally sabotage his year

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
According to someone on Rivals, his show had Mickey Joseph on as a guest today and Mickey talked about how Nebraskans need to learn to "believe all men"?? I don't think the segment is up online yet so I haven't heard it, but that show sounds like trash.
I believe some men get unfairly accused of certain things in relationships, but without evidence to suggest otherwise, I think MJ was probably the shit head in this confrontation.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds