Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jeff Sims back at Georgia Tech (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
From being hyped as a potential draft pick to being an average student facing a normal life (albeit from a great university for free) in a little over a year. Life comes at you fast.
With his size and strength and athletic ability, it's amazing he can't find a place on a football field. But as others have mentioned, it's a little late in the game to start learning a new position.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly could not think of a single program that would want him after his horrendous 2023 film. I'm talking G5, not even P5.

Back to GT probably makes as much sense as anything. I feel for him bc trying to get a job w that 2023 game tape is simply not possible.
I don’t feel too bad for him. He stole plenty of NIL money for being worthless.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can he catch the ball?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's ridiculous. That is our poor decision, not his, unless you're suggesting he played poorly on purpose.
I’m saying why feel sorry for the guy? It’s no different than pro ball now. He made 500-700 k and sucked. It was a shitty move by Rhule if there is blame to be put on anyone. I don’t blame Simms for taking the money.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds