Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jeff Sims back at Georgia Tech (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Cat Fumbling GIF by Originals

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly could not think of a single program that would want him after his horrendous 2023 film. I'm talking G5, not even P5.

Back to GT probably makes as much sense as anything. I feel for him bc trying to get a job w that 2023 game tape is simply not possible.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly could not think of a single program that would want him after his horrendous 2023 film. I'm talking G5, not even P5.

Back to GT probably makes as much sense as anything. I feel for him bc trying to get a job w that 2023 game tape is simply not possible.
It appears he isn't playing. He hasn't left the portal, he isn't on their 24-25 roster.

Smart to complete the GT degree.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
How was he a grad transfer this year if he never completed his bachelors at GT? This makes no sense to me, someone please explain.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It appears he isn't playing. He hasn't left the portal, he isn't on their 24-25 roster.

Smart to complete the GT degree.
I honestly was amazed they would play him. I was figuring they got him to go WR or something. I honestly don't think he's fast enough to play any other position than QB.

He'd be smart to take his NIL $ and start building towards a regular guy career.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
he completed his degree at Nebraska. He is completing a second bachelor's degree at GT.
I'm still sort of perplexed by the whole thing, but what you're saying makes sense. So a ton of his credits transferred from GT, then he found a different degree that double-dipped those credits and found a path for him to graduate in 1 year at NU. Pretty savvy maneuvering from the advisors in the athletic department, honestly, although I'm sure they have plenty of experience with it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds