Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

January Recruiting Thread (7 Viewers)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
I’ll be paranoid Twitter guy…

We’ve been seeing a lot of Twitter activity on the recruiting trail from Simpson and none from Knighton (that I can recall) outside of retweeting offer tweets from recruits. Tell me how much I should be panicking about Pot Roast leaving.
Some coaches maybe have stayed back to be around during winter workouts? I have no idea though

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think you can just stay back to stay back, I think you have to prove a hardship.
I’m more under the impression that the rule in practice has evolved so it is now “no more than ten on the road ant once” and it doesn’t take much of a reason to replace someone.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’m more under the impression that the rule in practice has evolved so it is now “no more than ten on the road ant once” and it doesn’t take much of a reason to replace someone.
I don’t think that’s the case though. I think it’s your 10 full time assistants unless you don’t have 10 at the time or one is held back because of hardship.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think that’s the case though. I think it’s your 10 full time assistants unless you don’t have 10 at the time or one is held back because of hardship.
I agree that is the rule, I am just saying it isn’t enforced that way anymore.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
1706145998483.png
There is this as well.

There is no rule allowing for replacements I can find. I suspect we just have administrative practice that has evolved over time which is quite flexible.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds