Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

It's Official - CU @ NU is Primetime on NBC

Do we have any idea when tickets will legitimately go on sale? I just checked a couple google sites and the time is not updated yet.

I wonder what UTEP is thinking. No one cares about UTEP. It's almost like they don't exist.

View attachment 37362
UTEP was my favorite 1 star school to build into a dynasty in old school EA Sports NCAA Football. Texas location let me snag some state recruits because the video game let me pitch El Paso's location as part of the region, instead of being 500 miles away from everything like in real life.

best of luck on that front. 6 years of shitty ass season tickets is finally going to pay off
Adolph Coors, your post got me thinking...I wonder if any turncoat NU fans will sell their NU-CU seats to the enemy (for a fuck ton).

If you had tix, would you sell yours to a limp wrist, California liberal who attended CU for $1000 per seat?

Adolph Coors, your post got me thinking...I wonder if any turncoat NU fans will sell their NU-CU seats to the enemy (for a fuck ton).

If you had tix, would you sell yours to a limp wrist, California liberal who attended CU for $1000 per seat?

We taint notre lame broseph.

But, what about 20# of my super delicious hali? I promise to represent appropriately.

UTEP was my favorite 1 star school to build into a dynasty in old school EA Sports NCAA Football. Texas location let me snag some state recruits because the video game let me pitch El Paso's location as part of the region, instead of being 500 miles away from everything like in real life.
Taking these small schools and turning them into powerhouses was always so fun. I once put Arkansas St in the SEC and went on one hell of a run.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back