Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

It’s Colorado hate week 🤬 (1 Viewer)

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I couldn't understand it and couldn't see it at the time, but we were way over matched against Miami. Watching old videos every now and then, not even remotely close.

I will always die on the hill that we belong in the Big 12 and not the Big 10. It'll always feel manufactured. Not as much as of the last year so anymore, but prior to that. Big 12 will always feel like home and these random old rivalries will always feel like home. Cockeye is about the only one that feels somewhat natural. I can live with that one. These ones with Colorado will always feel different in a great way. Natural hate.
I fucking hated the Big 12, talk about never fitting in. Texas ruined it.

I do miss the old Big 8 days, that feels like college football should be.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I lived in Colorado for a decade. I hate everything about them. Their shitty bandwagon fans. Fuck them and fuck Woody Paige.
Yeah but the nice thing is you don't have to worry about catching much shit from people who 'box score' watch, which are most folks in CO unless it's the Avs or Broncos.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
By far the thing I hate most about CU, and fans of sports in Colorado in general, is that no one is a fan until they have a pulse. I’ve never seen a CU flag in my neighborhood, and suddenly now there’s like 5-6. Queers.
this is the thing that fucks me off the hardest. I bet if you asked 100 CU 'fans' at tops 4-5 could name a player on the team beyond travis hunter, dylan edwards, and shedeur sanders.

doublewing

Running Back
I do miss the old Big 8 days, that feels like college football should be.
Not just college football but college basketball in the Big8 was awesome. Some of the best coaches in the country: Norm Stewart, Billy Tubbs, Eddie Sutton, Larry Brown, Roy Williams, Johnny Orr, Lon Krueger, Leonard Hamilton, and our own Danny Nee held his own in the 90s.

That was a fun league with great personalities. The Big10 is boring outside of watching Fran have his weekly aneurysm.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not just college football but college basketball in the Big8 was awesome. Some of the best coaches in the country: Norm Stewart, Billy Tubbs, Eddie Sutton, Larry Brown, Roy Williams, Johnny Orr, Lon Krueger, Leonard Hamilton, and our own Danny Nee held his own in the 90s.

That was a fun league with great personalities. The Big10 is boring outside of watching Fran have his weekly aneurysm.
If the end game of this retarded, nonsensical, conference realignment is a mega conference with small, regionalized divisions, which puts Neb back with the 7 other schools that comprised the Big 8, count me 1,000 x's N.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds