Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Isaac Zatechka meltdown on RSS... (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Read some Facebook group posts. They're even further off the rails, even with no privacy of a screenname.

Facebook profile pics and jobs listed usually line up with the level of intelligence posted.
In all reality some people probably should be careful listing their occupation if they're going to talk shit publicly on social media.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
@TraditionCoalition blink once if you need a Xanax or twice if you're just having some scroll fun.
f38caf4c3b1072ad08b13b9908c3c8a9.gif

Cholo

Bench Warmer
My Son is same age, played LT in KC MO, had 12 D1 offers, walk on offers from Notre Dame and many other p5. He is a life long husker fan, has good grades would of probably got most of school paid, really wanted to play for NU. He contacted them several times, including his HS coach and could never get a response. Bad part is our High School produces D1 talent, just had a kid go to Clemson, and NU coaches won’t give our coach time of day. There is a 22’ player who has several power 5 offers NU is stringing along right now but they are mostly just pissing our coach and players off.
Missouri was impressive when recruiting my son but he committed to a D1 school and has everything paid for.

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
My Son is same age, played LT in KC MO, had 12 D1 offers, walk on offers from Notre Dame and many other p5. He is a life long husker fan, has good grades would of probably got most of school paid, really wanted to play for NU. He contacted them several times, including his HS coach and could never get a response. Bad part is our High School produces D1 talent, just had a kid go to Clemson, and NU coaches won’t give our coach time of day. There is a 22’ player who has several power 5 offers NU is stringing along right now but they are mostly just pissing our coach and players off.
Missouri was impressive when recruiting my son but he committed to a D1 school and has everything paid for.
Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Picked Mizzou over us as a preferred walk-on. Some people are really losing their shit. The hyperbole coming from Wyldtard makes it seem like his boyfriend just broke up with him...
Austin really must not have liked him. I feel the PWO was just so he could say he tried.....

I don't get it.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
What school is this?

Edit: nevermind Park Hill South, I assume

If your kid is the Bartosh kid that signed with Army, that is awesome. Great program. Congrats.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds