Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

AP Cockeye City: Cawk Scribe Suffers Nuclear Meltdown (1 Viewer)

Hotcarl

Linebacker
Elite Member
Am I the only one that thought that sounded made up? “This happened to me but not a single person on the planet knew so you can’t confirm it”.

Maybe I’m just being a dick
Do people like him get travel/tickets reimbursed for bowl games? I can’t imagine wanting to spend $1k to watch your team get gaped for the holiday weekend. His whole “people have been attacking me!!1!” schtick eliminates my remorse

HuskerMarine

Fully Husked
Elite Member

Sorry, @modTEAM. Figured this deserved its own thread.

who is that GIF

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I have mental health struggles too, he says he had a panic attack so I feel for the guy.

I also feel like there’s something fishy going on… he seems to have no-call-no-showed a bowl game trip? Why didn’t he just tell his bosses he was sick? Who are the “notable people” taking direct shots at him? And why??

Without knowing a single thing about this guy‘s situation, but knowing that he decided to air this out publicly for some reason, my irresponsible theory is that something dumb happened and he’s trying to cover his ass by trying out the “brave social media post”/“wow I’m so blown away by everyone’s support!” bit in order to cover some kind of shenanigans…

1704023422546.jpeg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds