Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is there any member over at RSS that just grinds your gears? (2 Viewers)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
There was one guy over there I can’t remember his username, that sold me a ticket to a game once. Was a totally normal guy on RSS, but then I saw him at a game and he was an absolute lunatic. Like lunatic to the point that it was embarrassing.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
It’s getting hard to pick.. there have been Uber-taters coming out of the woodwork lately with the most ridiculous takes. But generally, I don’t mind as I like to tease and just think most of that shit is funny

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It’s getting hard to pick.. there have been Uber-taters coming out of the woodwork lately with the most ridiculous takes. But generally, I don’t mind as I like to tease and just think most of that shit is funny
It was funny but RSS is really hard to enjoy now. I mean seriously, can we go one day...just one...without someone needing to be explained to that a coach must to be let go before they can hire another full time guy.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
It was funny but RSS is really hard to enjoy now. I mean seriously, can we go one day...just one...without someone needing to be explained to that a coach must to be let go before they can hire another full time guy.
Everything needs splainin on the RRS

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Feel free to use any of these pics to remind this MF how stupid he is.

6z363Gu.jpg
yiakir9.jpg
IHFsQ4v.jpg

aaQD0NZ.jpg

Last edited:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
@tobermeyer guy is a choad

I happen to think @tobermeyer is funny.

Pyrocy, or anyone that needs to run to the board "consistently" waving their hand with gossip or the latest tweet typically grinds my gears. Even if it ends up being true, it's annoying AF.

"Share everything guy" such as Joro can grind gears as well. "Constantly negative guy" gets old. Rufus's 12-20 post has run its course IYAM.

Huskerpete really doesn't bother me like he bothers some on here.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I happen to think @tobermeyer is funny.

Pyrocy, or anyone that needs to run to the board "consistently" waving their hand with gossip or the latest tweet typically grinds my gears. Even if it ends up being true, it's annoying AF.

"Share everything guy" such as Joro can grind gears as well. "Constantly negative guy" gets old. Rufus's 12-20 post has run its course IYAM.

Huskerpete really doesn't bother me like he bothers some on here.
Are you seriously just figuring out that tobermeyer = Baron Vanduche?

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Are you seriously just figuring out that tobermeyer = Baron Vanduche?

I've been known to not be overly anal, so there's probably a pretty good chance I didn't notice. :LOL:

I view message boards more like entertainment vs. a puzzle. View my avatar on RSS, and you'll have your answer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds