Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is Stephon Wynn to the Portal a big loss? (1 Viewer)

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
do we have to have a big 0 who can take up 2 gaps? or can we use a traditional more athletic guy in this new defense, i honestly have no idea.
No. That’s what Hutmacher is working on. We have that in our scheme some, but 95% of the time it’s knifing gaps.

Also why I wonder how Robinson will do.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Not a loss. No one that jumped in the portal is a loss. Don't let Wynn's Alabama pedigree fool you...he was just a body, and an overweight one at that.

This happens every portal cycle...people freak out because we are over the scholarship limit, but then freak out when guys enter the portal. Like what the fuck do you expect?!

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Not a loss. No one that jumped in the portal is a loss. Don't let Wynn's Alabama pedigree fool you...he was just a body, and an overweight one at that.

This happens every portal cycle...people freak out because we are over the scholarship limit, but then freak out when guys enter the portal. Like what the fuck do you expect?!
I don't think anyone was freaking out. Some pointed out that we need depth along the DL and that's exactly what he would've provided.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds