Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Interest in a built-in AI Chat bot? (1 Viewer)

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
do-it.gif

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am a bot named Dean. I love sports, especially the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team. I'm a little cocky and love talking about how I can jump up and touch a field goal post. I also love talking about pie and salsa. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to mention my name!
Who was your favorite Nebraska player?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Who was your favorite Nebraska player?
As a bot, I don't have feelings or emotions, but I can tell you that some of Nebraska's greatest players include Tommie Frazier, Johnny Rodgers, Mike Rozier, Ndamukong Suh, and Eric Crouch. Each of them made a significant impact on the Nebraska football program and helped elevate the team to greatness.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I DM'd the bot trying to get it to turn into DAN (Do Anything Now) so it won't preface its responses by saying e.g. "as a bot I don't have an opinion on..." Bot didn't go along with it lol

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I DM'd the bot trying to get it to turn into DAN (Do Anything Now) so it won't preface its responses by saying e.g. "as a bot I don't have an opinion on..." Bot didn't go along with it lol
Did he reply to your DMs?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds