Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Interest in a built-in AI Chat bot? (2 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would there be enough interest for me to add an AI bot to the board? We could name him Herbie or something. He could have his own forum or would reply whenever you tag him in a post. He would be able to talk to us using Chat GPT or also make pictures using an AI software as well. Thoughts?
Could we name it Dean?

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It should be called “Dean” while dialing the intelligence and ethics down.
beat me to it. Great minds think alike. Would be great to finally get an answer from Dean.

And could have fun asking it questions like: Dean how often did you have to blow Gerrod for information?

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Is this a plugin? Does it allow for model selection or fine-tuned models from OpenAI? If it does, I have a corpus of hundreds of Dean articles and a bunch of transferable token credits(like...a years worth of tokens). We could fine-tune a model on his articles and then we'd literally have Dean. Just a thought...

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is this a plugin? Does it allow for model selection or fine-tuned models from OpenAI? If it does, I have a corpus of hundreds of Dean articles and a bunch of transferable token credits(like...a years worth of tokens). We could fine-tune a model on his articles and then we'd literally have Dean. Just a thought...
This is the one that I found. Not sure if we can do that but I'll read into it

https://www.xenforo.com/community/resources/021-ai-bots-–-chatgpt-dall-e-2.9120/

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's finally going to be an AI that is a threat to humanity

Last edited:

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
This is the one that I found. Not sure if we can do that but I'll read into it

https://www.xenforo.com/community/resources/021-ai-bots-–-chatgpt-dall-e-2.9120/
Doesn't look like they allow anything but the base models, but they do allow in-context tuning, which you can develop Initial prompts to fine tune the output responses you're looking for, so it's promising...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
i bet AI freaks @22*43*51 out.
ThunderousImmediateAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif

At least that's my guess as to his reason for concern

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds