Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I'm only half-kidding: Someone needs to give @BigCL24 an intervention (1 Viewer)

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
That guy's mind ain't right, and he seems to have deteriorated over the past year. His response to Dean's actually substantive update buried pages in his stupid thread about Dickerson going to Oregon (Dean said his Westside source says no recent visit to Eugene, which is big) was essentially: "Oh, well, if that's the case, then nvm!"

Whenever people come at him for his bullshit, he tries this weird conciliatory move. I'm just very putt off by the whole thing and actually sort of worried for him.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That guy's mind ain't right, and he seems to have deteriorated over the past year. His response to Dean's actually substantive update buried pages in his stupid thread about Dickerson going to Oregon (Dean said his Westside source says no recent visit to Eugene, which is big) was essentially: "Oh, well, if that's the case, then nvm!"

Whenever people come at him for his bullshit, he tries this weird conciliatory move. I'm just very putt off by the whole thing and actually sort of worried for him.
I would tag him here but he can't see it since him and the entire country of India are in Detroit

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

I'm seeing people go slightly off the rails with those I've come in contact with over the last 9-12 months. This includes vendors, employees at my company, customers, and people we're looking to hire. There are many that don't do well with uncertainty. If someone has had it easy thus far in life, they don't know how to handle adversity. It is a bit weird, but I believe society will have some major mental issues going into this decade.

Some of it is just normal stresses of having to change basically everything in our life due to the pandemic, but I've noticed that some handle it better than others.

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was half kidding... will look at the thread on AD and ORE
(y)
Don't worry about it. I'm totally fine with unloading on the dude as a poster here--he's awful. If he just stuck to his stuff where he gets enthusiastic about movies or shit like that, it'd be fine. It's this manic depressive approach he has to the team combined with occasional spurts of "I'm a big-dick insider but am always wrong" that just pushes him right towards the top of shitty posters there.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Don't worry about it. I'm totally fine with unloading on the dude as a poster here--he's awful. If he just stuck to his stuff where he gets enthusiastic about movies or shit like that, it'd be fine. It's this manic depressive approach he has to the team combined with occasional spurts of "I'm a big-dick insider but am always wrong" that just pushes him right towards the top of shitty posters there.

You guys are all better at rememmbering who posts what and who they all claim to be. Other than my black helmeted pal JBT25 I can never remember shit about most of the potatoes on the RSS.

"big dick insiders" deserve to be ridiculed and hammered by the rest of us.

mental patient candidates, maybe need a little compassion.
who the fuck am I right now???

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
that-stuck.png

LOL at this reply tho from Blackshirt

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He seems like a try-hard guy who would be extremely loyal to anyone who showed him support. I have a soft-spot for people like that. So, yes, his posting sometimes makes me want to shutdown RSS wholesale, but I sort of feel for him as a person rather than a poster.
Have a daughter going through some shit right now so sympathize a little more than I normally would. He really does seem to have something going on so I've been more conscious about my jokes in his direction.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds